+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone in the Los Angeles area know a gym or some heavyweight people I can roll with?

Question Anyone in the Los Angeles area know a gym or some heavyweight people I can roll with?

I will be in the LA area for two weeks and I need a gym to train at and maybe some knew sparring partners. I need some big guys I have posted a pic of me so you will get the idea of what size of training partners I need, I am 6'4 and I weigh in at about 270- 280 walking around. I would like to roll with a few people, my cardio is rediculous and I am well versed in BJJ I have a black belt from one of the top BJJ instructors in the world I have been boxing and wrestling for 14 years or so I have been training tae kwon do and muey thai for about a combined 4 to 5 years, and I am also very fluent in karate, judo, and submissions. I have a record of 4-1 with my only loss by knockout and that was my first fight. So anyone with info on an mma based gym in that area and also a Gold's gym or something better please let me know thanks
    Last edited by Ifightforaliving; 02-11-2008 at 03:38 AM. Reason: oh my BJJ is GI and No GI training I prefer no gi

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information