Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fighters I'm Tired Of

Hybrid View

Default Fighters I'm Tired Of

Recently I've gotten sick of hearing these people run their mouths and I was wondering if it was just me. (I may be forgetting some guys so feel free to add)

*Sean Sherk
    *Tim Sylvia
    *Matt Hughes
    *Matt Serra
    *Melvin Guillard
    *Dana White (I know he's not a fighter, but I could use a break from his constant abrasive attitude)

I cant really say i agree with your list but that bad part is most of those guys have won their last fights.
    Sherk: was stripped of the title and i hate listening to how he says he didn't roid which i think he did.
    Tim Sylvia: has been in the 8 of the last 11 HW title fights the guy keeps winning he may be boring and just likes pushing people around and talking about how he going to put his fist down someone throught but never really lets it go, but the point is he wins.
    Hughes i would have to say is near twilight of his career and GSP keeps knocking him back down the ladder the man was the most dominate WW champions of all, the man can talk all he wants too IMO
    Serra: The guy earned a title shot and took it to GSP TKO'ing him in the first round, he talked a lot of trash about hughes and unfortunately he got hurt but since then he has been quite quiet. He truly despises Hughes so the trash talk was imminent.
    Guillard: Totally different story he talked trash about his last two opponents and got his ass handed to him twice, he is a young guy with no respect for his opponents. He needs to shut his mouth
    Now someone that I cant stand talk his KOS he runs his mouth too much but i give him a lot of respect for the fact he brings it when he runs his mouth, he was just out matched in his last fight.

Yeah those guy are kinda lame. Except for Dana White. That guy is awesome.
    Everyone hates on him, but I'd love to see what all these "MMA Fans" would be doing every other Saturday night if he didn't bring the UFC up from the depths of near-bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    Yeah those guy are kinda lame. Except for Dana White. That guy is awesome.
    Everyone hates on him, but I'd love to see what all these "MMA Fans" would be doing every other Saturday night if he didn't bring the UFC up from the depths of near-bankruptcy.
    Its not that I hate Dana, I don't, I love what he's done with the business. I just wish he wouldnt take shit so personal. Just because some one doesnt agree with you or you dont like someone doesnt mean you have to talk shit about them to everbody. Plus he plays favorites with fighters (Chuck, Hughes, Franklin). So basically I would just like him to shut up for a little while and just run the business.

Im tired of GSP, I cant stand the fake sincerity and Van Dam vibe,I also hate Koschek I hope hes the first fighter to die in the ring. Oh Yeah Manny Gamburyan is a POS too

Quote Originally Posted by perc10 View Post
    Im tired of GSP, I cant stand the fake sincerity and Van Dam vibe,I also hate Koschek I hope hes the first fighter to die in the ring. Oh Yeah Manny Gamburyan is a POS too
    Negd. Your attitude sucks and you lack respect.

How can someone wish death upon a fighter then have the nerve to call someone else a POS?I think you might want to look in the mirror.

i dont like kos very good ethier,but i cant say i would wish him death.

I actually agree with your whole list with exception of sherk who although he doesn't finish fights is a nice spice to add the delectable soup that is he LW division

I hate Kos as much as the next guy, but die in the ring? Thats pretty fucked up even to joke about because it is a real possibility, and I hope I never see it happen.
    Also, I like GSP, and while I'm not a big Van-Damme fan, (his movies are awesome in an unintentionally funny way) I think the "Van-Damme vibe" is great. Noksu-Kow!!! Noksu-Kow!!!

Thread Information