+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fighters I'm Tired Of

Im sick of Sean Sherk. His fights are always anti climactic sleepers that make for nothing but piss and food breaks. Hes also got the personality of a dead moth.And allegedly was on the juice.

Im sick of hearing anything about Fedor,I would consider myself a big fan,but until I hear news of him fighting a top 10 or 15 guy,I really dont give a fuck.

The Lyoto Machida band wagon revolution. He submitted a guy with an extremly questionable ground game,and rode out three very lackluster decisions.I also dislike those saying he would "own" or beat down guys like Tito,Jardine,and Chuck.Get off his nuts,please.

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

Hey Rated R get off Tito's nuts!! jj. You know I made this thread cause I was tired of some fighters, but I never thought I would hear someone say they wish death on a fighter. Thats harsh. Oh and I dont understand this 'Lyoto Machida band wagon revolution'. I haven't heard anyone on his nuts so I cant say anything but I think he is an interesting fighter who deserves some tougher competition in UFC. He has what I would call an awkward style that really seems to fuck guys up, Gets them out of their game plan. Oh and props the dude above me here. quote me on this fedor sucks. He may have been the greatest p4p fighter in MMA but he hasnt fought anyone relevant in years.

Sean Sherk hands down is the guy I never want to have to watch...guys soooo frickin boring. I thought the juice made you more aggressive? Hopefully BJ can make him yelp like GSP did.

Default Wishing death and KOS is a POS???

DUde as a fighter I can't tell you how much i want 3 rounds with you right now. At least he is man enough to step in the cage. I fight to hurt my opponent but I would never want anyone to get a permanent or life ending injury. You sir are a GIANT Piece of shit for that comment. Now as far as the thread goes I can't stand Tim Sylvia aka the hamburglar, he is boring and he has no heart anymore. I hat Koscheck too he is boring but will at least try and bring it. Matt Hughes is a dickhead. Fedor well lets just say that guy was good but he has fought chumps for like 2 years now I have no respect for him so like it was said fuck him. I am also a little tired of this whole Machida bandwagon I do have respect for him however he will not be a top 10 fighter IMO. I am also tired of Chuck Liddell, the 1st 2 rounds of the wandi fight were awesome but then his fat ass ran out of gas do some cardio with your fat ass, also the whack ass fight with Jardine and the way Rampage made him look like a 3rd rate chump. Chuck should stop saying he's gonna knock people out the only thing he knocks out now is extra burgers and no cardio. Chuck got rich and stopped trying. Retire now chuck cuz Shogun and almost all other LHW will destroy you.

the fighters that bug me are bj penn(who i believe is the best LW in the world) and matt serra which is overrated. wow chuck gets caught by rampage and loses a close fight with jardine and now people hate his guts. he just won one of the biggist mma fights ever. by beating wandy. in a pretty onesided fight. if he stopped trying then why does he still want to fight the best fighters in the world. and how can someone campare tito to chuck in anyway?

Thumbs down about chuck

I never was a fun I always thought that he was a sloppy and over rated fighter he always seemed to get that punchers chance win though. He outpunched wresters lbig surprise he got dominated by Rampage. He got cocky and he is alot of talk and hasn't shown shit and the wandi fight was 2 years too late. both fighters are on a decline. also I thought they should have gave Wandi a couple of fights before he fought chuck. I think Wanderlei wins that fight 9 times out of ten. Chuck looked pathetic agaunst Jardine. He also took the pussy way out and just ran the clock the whole 3rd round of that last fight. As a fighter I would never take the easy way out I would at least give everything to finish. I will at all costs finish the fight I hate decisions. I train my ass off I can go 10 5 min rounds if need be my cardio is that good. I bust my ass 6-8 hrs a day 6 days a week to stay in prime shape Chuck does 2 hrs a day 3 days a week he works out when he wants to. Like I said he got rich and stopped trying if he were the same chuck he had tons of opportunities to finish Wanderlei what did he do look at the clock and take him down. He was gassed after the 1st minute of round 1. I respect Chuck's accomplishments however he should be ashamed to come to the cage in that bad of shape how dare he have us make him a millionaire and then not come out in shape and prepared to perform. I make a tenth of his money and I push myself to the edge everyday SHOW your fans some respect

7. Default

I actually agree with your whole list with exception of sherk who although he doesn't finish fights is a nice spice to add the delectable soup that is he LW division

serra is the most underated fighter in the world...
    Vitor=TheMan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information