Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fighters I'm Tired Of

Timmay
    GG

I am sick of talk on how dangerous GG is...IMO he is not someone to worry about He has proven shit to me. As for Timmay, hey he can throw, I just hate him
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    Timmay
    GG

I am sick of talk on how dangerous GG is...IMO he is not someone to worry about He has proven shit to me. As for Timmay, hey he can throw, I just hate him
    I won't doubt Timmay's ability, I just have a lack of respect for Timmay because of the roid factor.
    ...same with the "Muscle Shark"

GG headkicked the headkicker!! the irony itself is the cause of the talk.
    lol but yeah, he has yet to really prove himself

Quote Originally Posted by azur_dog View Post
    Its not that I hate Dana, I don't, I love what he's done with the business. I just wish he wouldnt take shit so personal. Just because some one doesnt agree with you or you dont like someone doesnt mean you have to talk shit about them to everbody. Plus he plays favorites with fighters (Chuck, Hughes, Franklin). So basically I would just like him to shut up for a little while and just run the business.
    You make some good points, but I like his attitude. How many people in his position have you seen pretty much tell a reporter to go fuck himself for asking a stupid question? I think his "abrasive" attitude is hilarious. But you do have a point about him playing favorites & whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by perc10 View Post
    Im tired of GSP, I cant stand the fake sincerity and Van Dam vibe,I also hate Koschek I hope hes the first fighter to die in the ring. Oh Yeah Manny Gamburyan is a POS too
    I hate Kos as much as the next guy, but die in the ring? Thats pretty fucked up even to joke about because it is a real possibility, and I hope I never see it happen.
    Also, I like GSP, and while I'm not a big Van-Damme fan, (his movies are awesome in an unintentionally funny way) I think the "Van-Damme vibe" is great. Noksu-Kow!!! Noksu-Kow!!!

Im tired of GSP, I cant stand the fake sincerity
    Well, GSP DID let Hughes know that he was not impressed by his perforMAANCE

I love what Dana did for the sport but I think he looks out for some fighters more then others.I'm sick of Chuck I never liked him .He is not all that

Quote Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
    I love what Dana did for the sport but I think he looks out for some fighters more then others.I'm sick of Chuck I never liked him .He is not all that
    You can't say he's not an entertaining fighter. I'm not saying he's the best fighter ever, but I watch fights to be entertained, and Chuck has never let me down.

One reason way I hate Chuck is that when Titto goes and does his movies or he did some TNA wrestling people called him a sellout but Chuck does the same thing now and he was in a fucking Nickleback video but people love him and he is not that wellrounded as a fighter

Im tired of GSP, I cant stand the fake sincerity and Van Dam vibe,I also hate Koschek I hope hes the first fighter to die in the ring. Oh Yeah Manny Gamburyan is a POS too
    GSP is the man
    thats not right what you said about kos you would not say that to his face because he would fuck you up

I Think U Want Kos Dead Because He Nailed Ure Girl!!

Thread Information