Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fighters You'd like to See in The UFC

Monson back in
    Fujita
    Lawler
    Fedor
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Well I would like to see the UFC open up a 145 class in the near future so we could see all that talent at the lighter weights in the UFC. Other than that here's my list.
    *Paul Filho
    *Lawler
    *Matt Linland
    *Mark Hunt
    *Rob McCullough
    *Gomi

overeem
    manhoef
    hunt
    vovchanchyn
    kid
    kharitonov
    kang
    ninja
    gomi
    barnett

Jake Shields
    Monson
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    After seeing Brock's performance I would imagine Kurt's going to keep his talk in the 6 sided circle of TNA.
    That is pretty much what I thought..

If Brock won, Kurt would come running (and still lose).
    If Brock lost, Kurt would go hiding (and we would never hear a word from him again).

Other than the obvious (Fedor).. I would want to see: Vitor Belfort, Mark Hunt, Jake Shields (to see how good he is against some real competition, not because I am a huge fan), Lil Nog, Gomi, Calvancante, Aleks.. just to name a few.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-10-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Kang, Sakurai, Gomi, Monson, Fedor (redundant I know), Aleks, Kharitonov, Barnett, Kid and finally... Sudo! I know he's retired but come on, he kicks ass and he's still young!

Edit: Add Aoki to that list
    Last edited by ufobydeath; 02-08-2008 at 02:29 AM.

Favourite Fighters: Fedor, Sakurai, Aoki, Sakuraba, Cotoure, Kang, Big Nog, GSP, Sudo

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    I don’t talk crap about nobody until after I whoop their ass except in some cases if they have bad breath or they ugly as hell.

Rodman

all i want is fedor, arona, baroni and gomi.. one for each division they all good at their division and we need some change.. gomi would be an excellent addition, would love to see him against guida, huerta, diaz and sherk
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

i think the thing i want to see the most is for all these champions to defend there titles when they get them and stop crying over a few dollars like couture get in there and fight thats what your the champion for not to cry..and shean sherk what a joke stop juicing and you can fight
    Vitor=TheMan

I'd like to see;
    Fedor
    Jake Shields
    Paulo Filho
    Gomi
    Mayhem Miller

Thread Information