42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lesnar

31 73.81%
  • Sylvia

11 26.19%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Sylvia vs. Brock Lesnar

Default Tim Sylvia vs. Brock Lesnar

Am I the only one chomping at the bit to see these 2 fight?
    I would love to see Tim's take down D against brock.
    I would love to see Brock deal with Tim's stand up.
    and I would love to see someone be able to push Tim around to see how he likes!

Both coming off a loss, I thinks it could be possible....

I can see Brock and Gabe going at it first.

Quote Originally Posted by CESSPOOL View Post
    Am I the only one chomping at the bit to see these 2 fight?
    I would love to see Tim's take down D against brock.
    I would love to see Brock deal with Tim's stand up.
    and I would love to see someone be able to push Tim around to see how he likes!

Both coming off a loss, I thinks it could be possible....

I can see Brock and Gabe going at it first.
    I think this would either be a quick fight or a 15 minute stalemate.

I could see Tim KOing Brock, or Brock getting Tim down and pounding him out.. but I could also see nothing happening for 15 minutes.

I cant wait to se Brock fight again. Even though he lost it was only due to inexperience and nothing else, he obviously was very well prepared for that fight I jus wish he was able to punch Mir a bit more in the head before getting caught. Either way Brock is going to be an exciting fighter to watch, and i see him getting the UFC more ppv buys.
    Bas Rutten can kick a man's head clean off

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    I think this would either be a quick fight or a 15 minute stalemate.

I could see Tim KOing Brock, or Brock getting Tim down and pounding him out.. but I could also see nothing happening for 15 minutes.
    I dont seen Lesnars gnp working on someone nearly his weight. Tim has takedown defense and will utilize it to finish Brock.
    Fedor is the King of MMA........... his standup, grappling, agility, defense and submission skills are on another level of combat...........we should have more combat sambo champs in mma lol............

I think Lesnar could throw Tim around but on the other hand noone has tested Lesner's chin yet

I say Tim takes this one now, Brock would take it 1.5 years from now. Brock is not experienced enough yet. Tim will test Brocks chin, which is not proven yet. I think Brock can take Tim down, though it won't be easy. I might get flamed for this but AT THIS POINT, Tim's JJ is > than Brock's JJ defense, if the fight hits the floor. That assumption is just based off Tim's experience and the Tim/Monson fight, when Tim was throwing submissions.

I dont see what Tim has that would win the fight for him

Lesnar is too big, too good of a wrestler theres nothing that makes me believe that Tim can stop his takedowns, Tim has very good takedown defense.. but its not good enough to stop an NCAA champs takedowns when hes 265+ lbs

Lesnar is relentless in his GnP too, Tim doesnt have a JJ game off his back or anything like that so I think Lesnar would beat him on the ground.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I think Timmay can really test Lesnar and his chin with his reach. He gave big Nog a lot more trouble than people expected, and I think he can do the same to Lesnar.

i would lean more towards tim taking this fight,but i could definitely see it going ethier way,i dont think ethier way though this fight would go to decision

Tim would knock his ass OUT.

people act like Tim isn't bigger then Brock or something. and that Brock wouldnt be afraid of Tim standing up. pretty much every picture i have seen of Brock standing and punching, im pretty sure his eyes are closed. and that was trading hands with Frank Mir
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

Thread Information