Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giants WOOT WOOT

Good game by the G-men but I feel bad for Moss as I wanted him to get a ring.

Ellis Hobbs should enter some sort of rehabilitation/support group because he got RAPED hard by Burress.

I'm just glad I got tired and slept thought the 2nd half. Not a Pats fan or anything but I did want them to go 19-0 just for history's sake. Ohh well fuck it.

it was hilarious seeing mercury morris on espn afterwards basically telling the media "I told you so"

Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    One of he reasons I can't stand the Patriots and Billecheck is that he trys to manipulate the game with Bullshit like being the first coach ever to challange 12 men on the field and stealing your ex-offensive cordinators new signals for play calling. He was trying to be clever and go for it on 4th and 8 hoping to demoralize the Giants and end their momentum and it bit him in the ass to end up losing by a field goal.

I also thought it was classic that the Patriots finally lose and they act like poor losers...

while I agree about the Belcheat and Patriot hate, the challenge of 12 men on the field is a brilliant move within the rules and it was not the first time that has been done. Right off hand Gibbs challenge that in the Was/Min in Week 15 after the play resulted in a fumble recovered by Min, it was overturned because they had 12 on the field and that was one of the key moments in the Skins playoff run. And more than likely it was someone in the booth in Belchick's ear just as with Gibbs and its just a good challenge. ALso it was 4th and 13 which makes it even worse, the percentages favor a 48 yd FG attempt over 4th and 13th by a lot and as a "genius" head coach you have too recognize how well their defense is handling your offense and take any points you can get. His arrogance cost his team atleast a shot at OT and remaining perfect.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Well let's just say I bet the Pats....and the over....

But I had the presence of mind to also take a bet for less and take the Giants money line so I ended up winning about $50. haha. But I have to admit it was funny seeing the Giants win that game. No one gave them a shot and the stuck it right up everyone's ahh-noose!

The whole team including Bellecheck walked off the field with 2 seconds left to play. They didn't know it wasn't over at first, but once they new that was the case it didn't stop them from going to the locker room. You could see the refs trying to stop Billecheck from walking out on to the field and then trying to stop him from going into the locker room because they needed players to go out there and finish the game. Very classless...

In all the post game interviews I have seen with Bellecheck or the players I haven't seen anyone simply give any credit to the Giants for winning. It's all about how someone has to lose and and about how they are disapointed... How many fucking Super Bowls do you need before you are humble enough to give your opponents credit for beating you?
    Are you kidding me? The patriots do not blow the other team in one game in the press conference's and your going to jump all over them? If you do not like them fine but if your just searching for a reason to bash then you have done a bad job. I challenge you to go back and look at any of the pats press conference's of any game and let me know if they were nothing but standup in defeat or when they won. They might be just a little dissapointed this time, is that ok? For one time? I am by no means mad, i am a little dissapointed they lost, but win or loose my life must go on and i am not loosing sleep. This is all my opinion, i would like to think that being a pats fan or not you would admit that they are always respectfull after the game mostly at the press conference's. Now don't get all BS and go on a pissed off session here. I am trying to have a discussion.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

Well being a Raiders fan I don't lose any sleep when they lose. If I did I'd be up alot!
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tallica View Post
    Well being a Raiders fan I don't lose any sleep when they lose. If I did I'd be up alot!
    lol...thats funny, but you know what i am saying
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

One of he reasons I can't stand the Patriots and Billecheck is that he trys to manipulate the game with Bullshit like being the first coach ever to challange 12 men on the field and stealing your ex-offensive cordinators new signals for play calling. He was trying to be clever and go for it on 4th and 8 hoping to demoralize the Giants and end their momentum and it bit him in the ass to end up losing by a field goal.

I also thought it was classic that the Patriots finally lose and they act like poor losers...
    The whole team including Bellecheck walked off the field with 2 seconds left to play. They didn't know it wasn't over at first, but once they new that was the case it didn't stop them from going to the locker room. You could see the refs trying to stop Billecheck from walking out on to the field and then trying to stop him from going into the locker room because they needed players to go out there and finish the game. Very classless...

In all the post game interviews I have seen with Bellecheck or the players I haven't seen anyone simply give any credit to the Giants for winning. It's all about how someone has to lose and and about how they are disapointed... How many fucking Super Bowls do you need before you are humble enough to give your opponents credit for beating you?
    I agree w/ most of your points. I'm not one of these guys who despises the Pats but Bill Bellicheck and Brady definately had a problem giving congrats and credit to the better team on that day. From all the interviews that i have seen they basically said "The better team didnt win" just not in those words.

To give a little cred back to the pats, there were 11 guys on D lined up across from the Giants on that last snap w/ :01 left on the clock. Bellicheck wasn't present on the sidelines at :00 but i cant blame him really. He did run across and give love to Tom Caughlin before his premature departure from the field.

I laughed out loud in the post-game press conference when on reporter asked Brady a question and after Brady answered the reporter asked BB to reply to the same question and BB said"Yeah, pretty much what he said". haha.

Thread Information