Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Giants WOOT WOOT

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Lol at you for replying to my same post twice... you obviously thought about it for a while and felt you needed to respond further.

    Why don't you go back and find some press conference footgae of the Super Bowl losers giving meaningful credit to the Super Bowl Champs since it is obviously so important to you.

    The Pats are cheaters, poor loser, and lucky. They have so much bullshit go their way like the "tuck" call. They get away with offensive holding, defensive holding, late hits, pass interference just like the 9ers used to.

    The deal is they lost and they couldn't handle it eventhough they already won 3 super bowls in the past 5 years... You would think they would be gracious about losing at this point.
    your right Palma I apologies for all my false statements.

    YouTube - New England Post-Game Press Conference
    Last edited by MONSONBYCHOKE; 02-06-2008 at 05:33 PM.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    your right Palma I apologies for all my false statements.

    YouTube - New England Post-Game Press Conference
    Belichick, "We congradulate the Giants... they made a couple plays towards the end. We had our chances but they just made a couple more then we did... Disapointing obviously."

    Sounds like he is giving credit where credit is do... "Made a couple more then we did"

    Nice try Monson, but not Belichick, Brady, Moss, Samuel, or Brusky admitted that the Giants are simply the better team... All they did was spew excuses on why they lost. Moss came the closest by being the only Pat on that vid to actually give credit to Eli for what he did.

    Poor losers... it's ok losers, there is always next season.

    Thanks for the apolgies?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Lol at you for replying to my same post twice... you obviously thought about it for a while and felt you needed to respond further.

    Why don't you go back and find some press conference footgae of the Super Bowl losers giving meaningful credit to the Super Bowl Champs since it is obviously so important to you.

    The Pats are cheaters, poor loser, and lucky. They have so much bullshit go their way like the "tuck" call. They get away with offensive holding, defensive holding, late hits, pass interference just like the 9ers used to.

    The deal is they lost and they couldn't handle it eventhough they already won 3 super bowls in the past 5 years... You would think they would be gracious about losing at this point.
    All teams get away with shit here an there.

    And If your referring to the spying and taping other teams practice, well it wasn't like Tom Brady or Moss were the ones taping.

    I think they should have just gave the Giants their due respect. I can see them being a little angry for having a perfect season then fucking it up in the superbowl, but still just man up.

    Well imo the pats played like shit, they are on of my favorite teams an they played like shit, and The Giants played great. The Giants didn't get lucky, they played smart, an did what they came to do, which was win.

    I wasn't upset that the Giants won, because I love the Colts an Payton is awesome, so seeing his little brother win a Superbowl the year after he did was cool.

    I think it was better the Pats didn't win with as much bullshit that happen this year.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Belichick, "We congradulate the Giants... they made a couple plays towards the end. We had our chances but they just made a couple more then we did... Disapointing obviously."

    Sounds like he is giving credit where credit is do... "Made a couple more then we did"

    Nice try Monson, but not Belichick, Brady, Moss, Samuel, or Brusky admitted that the Giants are simply the better team... All they did was spew excuses on why they lost. Moss came the closest by being the only Pat on that vid to actually give credit to Eli for what he did.

    Poor losers... it's ok losers, there is always next season.

    Thanks for the apolgies?
    You know all the answers my friend, and your never wrong, or so you think. I see a pattern in almost all your posts that involve discussion and an opinion that differs from your own. You tend to try to turn a mild conversation into a argument. I am not going to try my hand in that. I come on here to talk and relax not argue about a sporting event that really has no serious implication on my life. I am fan of the patriots yes and in boston sports in general. It is a little bit of a dissapoinment they lost, I am happy with their season. I will enjoy watching the celtics and then the sox and football will be back on again before I know it. I like to back my team's but I am not going to turn a conversation into a shit show. With that said have a good evening.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.


  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    You know all the answers my friend, and your never wrong, or so you think. I see a pattern in almost all your posts that involve discussion and an opinion that differs from your own. You tend to try to turn a mild conversation into a argument. I am not going to try my hand in that. I come on here to talk and relax not argue about a sporting event that really has no serious implication on my life. I am fan of the patriots yes and in boston sports in general. It is a little bit of a dissapoinment they lost, I am happy with their season. I will enjoy watching the celtics and then the sox and football will be back on again before I know it. I like to back my team's but I am not going to turn a conversation into a shit show. With that said have a good evening.
    Quit bitching about you and me... I don't care about you or what you think of me. I made a post about Football and you replied because you got buthurt as usual. I don't care to give into your drama about how you percieve me, but I will say this: You love to be the martyr... "Woe is me... Palma has been mean again"

    I love when people try to make an argument based on their emotions, fail, and then make the situation about me and not the topic at hand because they can't back up their post with facts.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Quit bitching about you and me... I don't care about you or what you think of me. I made a post about Football and you replied because you got buthurt as usual. I don't care to give into your drama about how you percieve me, but I will say this: You love to be the martyr... "Woe is me... Palma has been mean again"

    I love when people try to make an argument based on their emotions, fail, and then make the situation about me and not the topic at hand because they can't back up their post with facts.
    Your not understanding my point, you can not converse without having a chip on your shoulder or so it seems with me anyways. My feelings are not hurt at all, i have a thick outter shell my friend. I responded to your post and you inturn can't speak with out throwing some insult or bitch in the other direction. I have never bad mouthed you before and have found most of your post's to be interesting and informative. Your just coming off as extremly arrogant. "buthurt as ussual" ???? lol and my drama? thats funny cause i do not take part in drama, I just like to be spoken to as I would speak to you. This is not a matter of drama but a matter of having a decent convo.

    Well I am not going to banter back and fourth with you. Cheers
    Last edited by MONSONBYCHOKE; 02-07-2008 at 08:48 PM.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.


  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE View Post
    Your not understanding my point, you can not converse without having a chip on your shoulder or so it seems with me anyways. My feelings are not hurt at all, i have a thick outter shell my friend. I responded to your post and you inturn can't speak with out throwing some insult or bitch in the other direction. I have never bad mouthed you before and have found most of your post's to be interesting and informative. Your just coming off as extremly arrogant. "buthurt as ussual" ???? lol and my drama? thats funny cause i do not take part in drama, I just like to be spoken to as I would speak to you. This is not a matter of drama but a matter of having a decent convo.

    Well I am not going to banter back and fourth with you. Cheers
    You are such a fag... show me where in these posts where I have a chip on my shoulder with you, insult you, bitch, come off as arrogant, or where I am not being decent to you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    The whole team including Bellecheck walked off the field with 2 seconds left to play. They didn't know it wasn't over at first, but once they new that was the case it didn't stop them from going to the locker room. You could see the refs trying to stop Billecheck from walking out on to the field and then trying to stop him from going into the locker room because they needed players to go out there and finish the game. Very classless...

    In all the post game interviews I have seen with Bellecheck or the players I haven't seen anyone simply give any credit to the Giants for winning. It's all about how someone has to lose and and about how they are disapointed... How many fucking Super Bowls do you need before you are humble enough to give your opponents credit for beating you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Lol at you for replying to my same post twice... you obviously thought about it for a while and felt you needed to respond further.

    Why don't you go back and find some press conference footgae of the Super Bowl losers giving meaningful credit to the Super Bowl Champs since it is obviously so important to you.

    The Pats are cheaters, poor loser, and lucky. They have so much bullshit go their way like the "tuck" call. They get away with offensive holding, defensive holding, late hits, pass interference just like the 9ers used to.

    The deal is they lost and they couldn't handle it eventhough they already won 3 super bowls in the past 5 years... You would think they would be gracious about losing at this point.
    I wasn't insulting to you until you made it personal as you always do when you disagree with me, in which case you deserve to be talked down to for acting like a self concious jack ass. You wanted to debate, but when you couldn't back up your argument with facts or well thought out points then you have to revert back to how you percieve me... I get the point, but it has nothing to with my original posts.
    Last edited by Palma; 02-08-2008 at 01:28 AM.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    You are such a fag... show me where in these posts where I have a chip on my shoulder with you, insult you, bitch, come off as arrogant, or where I am not being decent to you:





    I wasn't insulting to you until you made it personal as you always do when you disagree with me, in which case you deserve to be talked down to for acting like a self concious jack ass. You wanted to debate, but when you couldn't back up your argument with facts or well thought out points then you have to revert back to how you percieve me... I get the point, but it has nothing to with my original posts.
    So now I am a fag? I have no idea why you say I make it personal when I disagree with you? I do not recall ever having a issue with you prior to this.

    Now I am a Fag huh, brilliant, good show Palma
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.


  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,070

    Default

    Palma/MBC: Guys relax...it's football..no verbal platas or chokes of any kind please..and please don't grab the cage.


    Thanks,

    Steel

  10. #50
    Bullock Guest

    Default

    You are all fags. Fags for MMA.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •