+ Reply to Thread

Thread: leonard garcia?

Default leonard garcia?

where is that kid? i loved him on his debut against huerta..
    he was non stop and aggressive.. i want to see him back in the cage and against guida!
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

If I remember correctly, Garcia moved to the WEC. He went 1-2 in the UFC and his last fight was in September, and he lost to one of the TUF 5 guys.

Lost to Cole Miller by UD I think

Hes fighting Hiroyuki Takaya this wednesday in a preliminary bout for WEC 32,which will air live this Wednesday on the versus network.

I really enjoyed the few fights he had in UFC. Never a dull moment,and would give everything he had.Hopeully he starts rackin up some wins and gets back in it

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

Sucks that they sent such a exciting fighter down to WEC.But then again he does have a good chance to shine there and get some wins under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by XitdiesXtodayX View Post
    Sucks that they sent such a exciting fighter down to WEC.But then again he does have a good chance to shine there and get some wins under his belt.
    he's more suitable for the 145 division, there's good comp for him in that weight-class too

damn it i wanted to see him against guida
    -SIGNATURE REMOVED FOR EXCEEDING SIZE LIMIT-

Note to Willpunisher: You have lost signature privileges until November 1, 2010. You may remove this message, but may not add anything to your signature until November 1.

Note to Asshole Mods: Stop being assholes and teasing me. If you going to ban me because you guys are fucking dicks than just do it already. Fucking bitches.

i dont understand why they would put Takaya on the prelims, that is a serious FW contender that is gunning for Faber's belt.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information