Closed Thread

Thread: What I think about Fedor

Default What I think about Fedor

I dont care about Fedor anymore . He has not fought anybody that good in 2 years.He should man the fuck up and fight some real fighters
    Everybody puts that they want to see him in the UFC I dont care anymore I just want to see real good fights and he does not fight anybody that would test him man the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
    I dont care about Fedor anymore . He has not fought anybody that good in 2 years.He should man the fuck up and fight some real fighters
    Everybody puts that they want to see him in the UFC I dont care anymore I just want to see real good fights and he does not fight anybody that would test him man the fuck up
    Fedor will fight anyone that his contract allows. he has already beaten the best in PRIDE and i agree that he needs to fight some better competition but his situation doesn't allow it. You may not care about Fedor anymore but you cant discredit his ability. He's been the best at HW for a long time for a reason.

im tired of seeing threads about fedor lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2mcgrath View Post
    im tired of seeing threads about fedor lol
    AGREED

These comments could be included in one of teh 10,000 Fedor threads that pop up

Closed Thread

Thread Information