Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Douchebag friends!

Ifightforaliving Guest

Default Douchebag friends!

so apparently when I went out of town my friends decided to pay me back for some pranks that had started over 2 weeks ago, and in doing so they acted like fucking 5 year olds all over my accts not only on here also on a few other sites not all being mma sites. I have changed my password and this won't happen again. I am Chris that is my pic I am training to fight but no fights on the horizon. I weigh in at 266 as of this morning I am 6'5 almost 6'6. I have trained in BJJ , wrestling,and boxing for about the last 14 years. I have currently been training tae kwon do, a little karate, and judo for the last 3 or 4 years. I work out 6 days a week and I am looking into getting into a good camp outside of OK. I really don't know what else to say to make up for these 2 idiots and I did take care of it so to anyone who they offended or annoyed I apologize and will make sure that they never do it again.
    Last edited by Ifightforaliving; 02-15-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: typo

It's not a big deal... I thought it was funny actually.

Ifightforaliving Guest

shit, I didn't I am now banned on like 5 places thought I was going to banned on here also. What is crazy is they were putting all this shit about me being in cali and I have a pic up so what if like some guy saw me and him and his friends were pissed and then I would have been fighting some guy and not known the reason

Quote Originally Posted by Palma
    LOL your friends are idiots. They made you sound like you were some sort of bipolar maniac. One minute they were calmly explaining how you won a fight by gogo and the next they were spewing out a profanity laced rant.

It was great but i look forward to having another aspiring fighter contributing to the boards.

Ifightforaliving Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchbacked Lemur View Post
    LOL your friends are idiots. They made you sound like you were some sort of bipolar maniac. One minute they were calmly explaining how you won a fight by gogo and the next they were spewing out a profanity laced rant.

It was great but i look forward to having another aspiring fighter contributing to the boards.
    Yeah a gogo in 29 seconds would be a little hard unless I were fighting some really weak guy and especially after a hit that was a knockout I can't believe the crap they were spewing on here

Quote Originally Posted by Ifightforaliving View Post
    Yeah a gogo in 29 seconds would be a little hard unless I were fighting some really weak guy and especially after a hit that was a knockout I can't believe the crap they were spewing on here
    I've got friends like that too. i was actually talking to one of my buddies about it and he says while laughing hiss ass off mind you "that is some shit i would pull all day if i had ur password". i guess everyone has a buddy or 10 that would do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    haha yeah it was rather funny especially when he said he could probably beat Fedor in an MMA match

Ifightforaliving Guest

Oh and I haven't read everything they put on here yet I am still going through that, they also posted some stuff on mmajacked where "I" said that Tito Ortiz would destroy Fedor and that Chuck Liddell would also kill him, I don't even like Tito and I really don't care for Chuck too much either I respect them as a fighter but not my favorites.

Work

Ifightforaliving Guest

Well it all started after Eric had sex in my bed and I walked in on it. So I set his ass on fire while he was asleep with some rubbing alcohol. And then I superglued his hand to his forehead. I mean I could see them trying something but this I had no idea. They finally confessed after they saw I was getting pissed off wondering why I couldn't get into my accts

Thread Information