+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Douchebag friends!

You set him on fire? No wonder he was fucking w/ ur accts. he did have sex on ur bed tho. if you ask me i'd say you all are even. but for good measure just wipe your ass down w/ his pillow after you get done w/ an extra gruelling cardio workout the call it square. lol, "so i set his ass on fire while he was asleep".....priceless.

I dunno man, I actually got people mad at me for laughing at the fact that you superglued his hand to his forehead.

Yeah he was not happy about either but I kinda outweigh him by like 70 pounds so not much he could do. It did take him hours to get his hand off his head and it took some skin with it. As far as his ass goes it burned all the hair off of it and this man is a sasquatch hahah never laughed so hard in my life

I think its be possible to knock him down than do the gogo from mount in 29 secs not the guard tho

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

i think i would try out some bjj on my friends if i were you.ive got a few friends that like to fuck around,have to slap them around abit every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by pa99fighter View Post
    I think its be possible to knock him down than do the gogo from mount in 29 secs not the guard tho
    Yeah... no... If that was possible then the match makers were idiots for creating and uncompetitive fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    Yeah... no... If that was possible then the match makers were idiots for creating and uncompetitive fight.
    yeah im not saying its probable but if your good at gogo from mount it can be as easy as an armbar from mount

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by pa99fighter View Post
    yeah im not saying its probable but if your good at gogo from mount it can be as easy as an armbar from mount
    It takes more time then an armbar... it just doesn't make any sense to go for a gogoplata since it is such a low percentage submission... If you can finish someone with a shin choke in that situation then you can finish them with anything.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information