+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To the Mods or Admins

Default To the Mods or Admins

Hello, although I have been a member of this site for almost 2 years, my account was locked. I am in the military, and all I did was change my location and the site locked my account waiting confirmation. My old username was: fedor If a mod or admin would please unlock my account would be great. I sent numerous e-mails thru the contact admin explaining my situation but got no reply. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. fedor

Quote Originally Posted by El vacan View Post
    Hello, although I have been a member of this site for almost 2 years, my account was locked. I am in the military, and all I did was change my location and the site locked my account waiting confirmation. My old username was: fedor If a mod or admin would please unlock my account would be great. I sent numerous e-mails thru the contact admin explaining my situation but got no reply. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. fedor
    Did you name urself Fedor because we rarely see any action from either of you?? J/K man.

on a serious note, thank you for serving our country and keeping us safe. If i could be there w/ you, believe, i would be.

Im canadian and respect the dude.

GIVE THE DUDE HIS ACCOUNT BACK

FREEE FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys for your words. I am actually in a base in Honduras this time, its more of a vacation from my other deployments, its kind of a humanitarian sting here, but thanks for the words.

I am pretty sure you guys don't needed but you got rep'd for your words.. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-16-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El vacan View Post
    I am pretty sure you guys don't needed but you got rep'd for your words.. Thanks.
    Gurry and I will take any type of contribution. We are serious rep whores. lol, j/k.

Mods don't have that ability, so, you will have to hang on until Sundance, Bullock, Noob, Howie, or Clint comes on.

Just hang tight, if it was a mistake, it will get fixed.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-20-2008 at 03:18 PM.

I got it fixed. I dunno why your account changed to "waiting for email response" but it did.

Also I think the contact site Admin emails go to the owner who doesn't check in too often. I need to see if I can get that changed

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchbacked Lemur View Post
    Gurry and I will take any type of contribution. We are serious rep whores. lol, j/k.
    ill take rep over blowjobs LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information