Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Andrei Arlovski

  1. #1

    Default Andrei Arlovski

    What is up with Arlovski? Have not heard or seen in a almost two years. He wil once again rain supreme over couture and hopefully down the road fight Vedor.

  2. #2

    Thumbs down umm what???

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Crusher View Post
    What is up with Arlovski? Have not heard or seen in a almost two years. He wil once again rain supreme over couture and hopefully down the road fight Vedor.
    who is Vedor?? And when did he reign supreme over Couture?? AlsoAA is fighting on an upcoming card for UFC.
    Last edited by Ifightforaliving; 02-21-2008 at 03:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,367

    Default

    Vedor is a Fedor lookalike that is usually at events taking pictures with people - kinda like the fake Paris Hilton.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POINDEXTER View Post
    Vedor is a Fedor lookalike that is usually at events taking pictures with people - kinda like the fake Paris Hilton.
    HAHAHA comedy at its finest. I thought he meant Big Van Vader

    [QUOTE=Carolina Crusher; He wil once again rain supreme over couture and hopefully down the road fight Vedor

    Oh yeah and he will make it rain on them hoes as he reigns supreme over the rest of the world.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-17-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Please do not double post, use the edit button.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Crusher View Post
    What is up with Arlovski? Have not heard or seen in a almost two years. He wil once again rain supreme over couture and hopefully down the road fight Vedor.
    Arlovski fought and beat Fabricio Werdum last April and is fighting Jake O'Brien in March..

    And if Arlovski doesn't resign with the UFC (which may happen), Fedor/AA could actually go down.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    And if Arlovski doesn't resign with the UFC (which may happen), Fedor/AA could actually go down.
    I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. Would be interesting considering they are both Sambo fighters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •