Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friend fought for the 1st time in LaFeyett, LA

Ifightforaliving Guest

Default My friend fought for the 1st time in LaFeyett, LA

His name is Frank Ready and I haven't spoke with him since yesterday anyone know if he won. The event was caged conflict, it was last night .

TheDirtySis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ifightforaliving View Post
    His name is Frank Ready and I haven't spoke with him since yesterday anyone know if he won. The event was caged conflict, it was last night .
    I dont know if he won or not. Did you kick the shit out of whoever hijacked your account? They posted some pretty fucked shit about your fighting career. Anyways hope your buddy did well.

Ifightforaliving Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtySis View Post
    I dont know if he won or not. Did you kick the shit out of whoever hijacked your account? They posted some pretty fucked shit about your fighting career. Anyways hope your buddy did well.
    oh yeah I fucking killed them, ok not really but lets just say that i put a rear naked choke on them both. Yeah I finally read all that shit its really fucking stupid. I have been calling him all day trying to find out though he has won like 7 Tuffman competitions here and he just decided on a whim to go MMA with no training other than boxing which I thought was a bad idea but hey who knows right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifightforaliving View Post
    oh yeah I fucking killed them, ok not really but lets just say that i put a rear naked choke on them both. Yeah I finally read all that shit its really fucking stupid. I have been calling him all day trying to find out though he has won like 7 Tuffman competitions here and he just decided on a whim to go MMA with no training other than boxing which I thought was a bad idea but hey who knows right?
    This does not seem like a recipe for success. Who knows though, maybe he KOed the other guy.

Does he plan on training?

Ifightforaliving Guest

yeah he does he is starting BJJ and he does have 12 years wrestling but thats it. I hope he won though and that he came out unhurt, he is a tattoo artist here in OKC and he is only 19 but he has a pretty good head on his shoulders. He went down there with a few guys from one of the schools here so who knows

He lost in the second round by strikes

Ifightforaliving Guest

damn crazy where did you find it

Are we able to believe anything from you yet? Last time I remember we had a problem with this account name, lying about joining MARK CUBAN and getting a offer? If it has been rectified please let me know, I have missed the boat on this one.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

9. 02-18-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by osuwrestling View Post
    Don't forget the 29 second gogo
    lol...yeah no shit OSU,.....almost forgot about that....

ALSO,,,,,IFIGHTFORALIVING......is there any reason why you have a half naked picture of yourself for you pic? Just curious....i am sure there is a reason but figured I would ask.
    Last edited by MONSONBYCHOKE; 02-18-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define you character.

11. 02-18-2008, 05:39 PM

Ifightforaliving Guest

first off I posted a whole explanation once I got back to town explaining things so no need to act like assholes like I said if anyone was offended sorry it was payback on me by a friend on a joke that went too far and either way i'm pretty much done talking about it find the thread and read on it so I got negged like a motherfucker due to 2 of my douchebag friends and I really don't care whether you believe me or not I was just trying to find some info on a friend of mine so how bout this you two can just ignore me from now on and I would appreciate that and as far as the pic goes I had put up the wrong pic thats a pic so i could gage how far I had come along with the weight loss I was trying to achieve I was trying to lose the gut I changed the pic after my friends put it up as my avatar and I posted the other because people were saying I looked all of 190 lbs which I am so far from that I am at 265 have been for 6 months
    Last edited by Ifightforaliving; 02-18-2008 at 06:21 PM.

13. 02-18-2008, 06:23 PM

Thread Information