Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My friend fought for the 1st time in LaFeyett, LA

Ifightforaliving Guest

I type different ways just depends on the time allowed if you look at different posts some I punctuate some I don't

Ifightforaliving Guest

really either way like I said I am done with talking about I feel I explained myself in full and it's your choice either way I wasn't even in town for almost a week and a half but either way Like I said I hate to argue and I won't do it this is my last response to this

3. 02-18-2008, 06:29 PM

You two should just fight it out and don't forget to youtube it.

(I thought they were the same person at first.)

Ifightforaliving Guest

seriously as an olympic class wrestler he would probably kill me on takedowns but I am good at BJJ so who knows plus I don't even know the guy from anyone I am just going by his post earlier today about some russian guy he wrestled I just don't care to argue and I really don't care to prove anything to people I don't know. I do know that I just get on here for something to do and really I would go elsewhere but due to these circumstances from last week I am now banned everywhere but here. I do like these boards and don't want to have people pissed at me I really don't like to argue at all to me its just pointless and time consuming to do so. And again whether i am believed or not i do apologize to anyone who got offended or pissed off so like iI said I am here for enjoyment not to start shit so if thats what you want find someone else to do that with

Man, I got nothing against you or him, I just figured two heavy weights, makes sense.

I don't even know what the whole drama was about and seriously I thought you were him. I couldn't remember his name and thought your picture was a close up of his.

7. 02-18-2008, 09:04 PM

Quote Originally Posted by osuwrestling View Post
    You thought that was a pic of me? How dare you! We might share the common hobby of taking nude photoshoots in our bathroom, but thats it!

LOL! Sorry man, I was like, "Hey it's that big dude that posts on here and that actually competes and could kick most of the posters ass's on here, what's he been up to?", hah.

My mistake.

9. 02-18-2008, 09:52 PM

You thought that was a pic of me? How dare you! We might share the common hobby of taking nude photoshoots in our bathroom, but thats it!
    HAhaha!

lol, I was just messing around.
    Hah, yea I know.

Speaking of mistaken identity, I was watching a documentary on Michael Jackson before he was white and a proposed kiddie toucher. Have any of you noticed how strikingly similar Anderson Silva looks to Michael Jackson on his Thriller cover?

What if, and i know this sounds crazy, but what if Black Michael Jackson actually moved to Brazil and became a mma fighter and vowed to only speak Portugeuese and shaved his head bald?

and the new white Michale Jackson is a sub plant like the Elvis?

Just look into it, is all I'm saying.

Osu's post have been deleted?

I guess it makes sense so no one's infringing on the actual OSU guy's identity.

Makes for a weird thread though.

"I Fight for a living", who are you arguing with? Yourself? hahahaha.

Wait a minute, I'm talking to no one on here too, fuck.
    Last edited by Ramma; 02-26-2008 at 05:05 AM.

Ifightforaliving Guest

naw, that douchebag liar got what he deserved, reap the whirlwind bitch. Funny how he called me an imposter and he was the full blown loser imposter bitch

Thread Information