Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does the future hold for Andrei Arvloski?

Default What does the future hold for Andrei Arvloski?

So what do you guys think AA is going to do after he fights O'Brian? Is he going to stay with the UFC or go to another organization like DREAM or M1?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gezushe77 View Post
    So what do you guys think AA is going to do after he fights O'Brian? Is he going to stay with the UFC or go to another organization like DREAM or M1?
    I think he should stay in the UFC but my gut tells me hes leaving...wherever he goes there wont be much competition...

My belief is that he is going to go try and fight Fedor.. win or lose, I bet he returns after that.

I say he stays with the UFC. AA already said he is happy in the UFC and Dana said they love Arlovski and going to do what they can to keep him in the UFC.

People are saying it'd be cool if he leaves to maybe fight Fedor but what about after that???? Exactly its back to square 1 lol.

He's staying.

If he does fight Fedor and possibly wins!! The UFC has to give him a title fight, but i want to see the old AA not this gun shy version!!!

im thinkin aa is staying with the ufc. both aa and they ufc said they are happy. aa wanted to wait until after the o'brien fight to resign to put on a good show. especially with this werdum vs vera talk im bettin when/if aa beats o'brien he gets a title shot.
    2-1 sig bets.

Im thinking he'll stay.

I think he is going to stay, the other orgs heavyweights are nothing compared to the UFC. On the other hand if all he wants is a fight with fedor i can see him leaving and coming back after the fight. If he wins against Fedor his stock rises significantly and the UFC is going to have to give him the big bucks if he loses he is just another notch on Fedors belt (nog has 2 of the notches and is the UFC heavyweight champ). If he beats O'brien in convincing fashion he will stay because they will give him a title shot

i think just by the way things are setting up, that providing AA wins, which i think the ufc is banking on AA will likely get a shot at the title. lets take a look at the heavyweight division.

Nog is the champ, who is the #1 contender?
    Werdum was thought to be however is looks like he'll take on Vera
    Gonzaga just lost
    Sylvia wont get a shot until he wins again at least
    Lesnar lost
    Mir just won against a guy who doesn't have a win in the ufc.
    Kongo needs to get by Herring

it sets up like this imo.
    AA beat O'brien at 82
    Kongo beats Herring (although it doesn't really matter)
    Werdum takes on Vera at 85
    Slyvia vs Mir
    Lesnar vs Kongo
    Gonzaga vs Eddie Sanchez?

and than you have a big fight in Nog vs AA

Kongo Lesnar makes sense because with the amount that Lesnar is getting, i dont think he gets a guy who hasn't won in a while, just doesn't make sense. Kongo has nothing for a ground game and if he beats Herring, a fight with Lesnar means another win gets him a title shot for sure.

And really to think about it, if you are a fan of Kongo's than the ONLY way he is getting to that title is this path, because facing ground guys like nog, werdum and gonzaga.

Thread Information