+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the future hold for Andrei Arvloski?

Quote Originally Posted by gezushe77 View Post
    So what do you guys think AA is going to do after he fights O'Brian? Is he going to stay with the UFC or go to another organization like DREAM or M1?

I think he should really focus on TOTALLY DISMANTLING Obrian and then take off to another org that has dignity and respect. The ufc has showed s thet they lie jsut like they did to AA!

AA v NOG...

there are lots of potentially good fights outside the ufc for him.

Sergei, Overeem, Fedor, Aleks, Hunt, Fujita, Monson, Couture(near future), Cro Cop(until he returns to the UFC), Barnett, Antonio Silva, Rothwell..

i think he will be fine if he leaves the UFC. I would just like to see him fight.
    2009 YEAR OF SHOGUN!!!

WAR FOR LIFE!
    Shogun, Cro Cop, BJ Penn, Rampage, Mayhem, Nick Diaz, Wandy, Tito, Fedor, Big Nog, Babalu!

The smartest thing AA can do is come out against O'Brian and just unleash the fucking pain! He loses, he joins another org as their HW poster boy and banks. He smashes O'Brian, the UFC gives him a new deal, raise and a possible title shot. If AA comes out and lets the leather fly, its a win/ win situation. I think after the critisism he's gotten and his lack of fights he really has no other option. I wanna see the AA that effortlessly walked through Silvia.

HW- Arlovski
    LHW- Rampage, Alexander, Liddell, Ortiz
    MW- Leben, Silva, Tanner
    WW- GSP
    LW- Huerta, Penn, Diaz brothers, Guida, Pelligreno
    FW- Faber, Pulver
    BW- Torres

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

My heart tells me he should beat the crap out of his next opponent and take off to make his money elsewhere, but my gut says if he does quit being timid and knocks the stuffing out of O'Brian - he will probably re-sign with the UFC.

But the fact that the UFC is dissing him by not even giving him a guaranteed viewable PPV fight is BS. IMHO that's just them attempting to bury him just in case he decides to not re-sign and go somewhere else.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information