Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Machine gets felony reduced to misdemeanor.

Default War Machine gets felony reduced to misdemeanor.

MySpace Bulletin post from Jon "War Machine" Koppenhaver's MySpace page

Today in my sentencing hearing I successfully got my felony reduced to a misdemeanor. I received Summary Probation instead of formal probation which was exactly what we were shooting for. No jail, none of that nonsense.
    Thanks to all of you that stood by me through my court case. I am glad that it is all behind me now and am ready to start preparing for my next fight in the UFC May 24th!

Thanks again.

WM
    BJ PENN HIGH KICK ENDING A FIGHT....WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT???

"I only wanna be known as the BEST EVER, is that too much to ask?"
    -- B.J. Penn
    FAVORITE FIGHTERS: BJ PENN, HENDO, MAYHEM, KID YAMAMOTO, VERA, VITOR, and MIGUEL TORRES

Now maybe this guy will get his shit together.

source?

Yes, please add source..

And personally, I don't think he should have got off at all. What he did to that guy was totally uncalled for.

anyone want to move this to the main forum. theres articles for it everywhere

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

I got it from his personal myspace page....

He posted a bulletin on Feb 21.

EDIT: here's a link to an article MMA News and Fight Videos
    Last edited by kennywuzhere; 02-24-2008 at 06:13 PM. Reason: found a source....
    BJ PENN HIGH KICK ENDING A FIGHT....WHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT???

"I only wanna be known as the BEST EVER, is that too much to ask?"
    -- B.J. Penn
    FAVORITE FIGHTERS: BJ PENN, HENDO, MAYHEM, KID YAMAMOTO, VERA, VITOR, and MIGUEL TORRES

The UFC need fighters who can beat George St. Pierre, not random people on the street and the justice system.

What a loser, he showed no remorse for what he had done.... Just happy he can go on with his life...
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

- Ronald Reagan

Yeah once you're a pro you cant fight people who talk shit on the street,Christ even Ken Shamrock says that in his book and hes a complete hothead.

here is another topic in this forum where people overreact to a situation. the story on what exactly happened with Koppenhaver has never been clear, so who are we to really judge him? when he starts putting on shitty performances in the octogan should be open to criticism, but until then who gives a crap about this!

im looking forward to his next fight, and really hope he gets a game opponent and ends up on the main card! WAR WAR-MACHINE

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information