Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NHL trade deadline fast approaching

sprained MCL, dodged a hell of a bullet. I was thinking that Hossa would go to Montreal (I thought they traded Huet for some cap space) and I was bummed to see him go to Pittsburgh, Montreal is my #2 team.

War Federov

Quote Originally Posted by jesusatemyhotdog View Post
    Therrien is a stupid coach. He always has been.

Pittsburgh got Hossa to play with Crosby, who is obviously out.

Malkin, Malone and Sykora have been the best line in hockey the last 15 games.

So what does Michel (pronounced Michelle) do?

Breaks the line up and puts Sidney Crosby's new linemate out their for no apparent reason. He changed it up later, but he fucked up the chemistry of the team off the hop.

He was just as dumb in Montreal. Benching his best players, with no apparent reason other than just to show that he wasn't afraid to bench his best players.
    i like MT and hate him at the same time. i think he does a nice job gettin the best out of 3rd and 4th line players but i don't think he handles super stars very well. I agree with alot of what you said and while Thierren is a decent motivator and disciplinarian, I don't think he's enough of an X's and O's guy to help this team reach its full potential (Stanley Cup).
    Favorite Fighters: Randy, Nog , Monson, Thiago Silva,
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

"He's like a ballet of violence"--Joe Rogan on Anderson Silva

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDaBear View Post
    i like MT and hate him at the same time. i think he does a nice job gettin the best out of 3rd and 4th line players but i don't think he handles super stars very well. I agree with alot of what you said and while Thierren is a decent motivator and disciplinarian, I don't think he's enough of an X's and O's guy to help this team reach its full potential (Stanley Cup).
    His biggest weakness is game management. He is a very good practice coach, but when adversity shows its head, he doesn't make the proper decisions.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Kings are still last in the league. dissapointing.

we have great players, our management team is horrible.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Thread Information