Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL trade deadline fast approaching

Quote Originally Posted by jesusatemyhotdog View Post
    The Red Wings have won 3 Stanley Cups and 5 or 6 President's Trophies. That is all.
    And thats where your from?
    [IMG]][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by MYboyBISPING View Post
    And thats where your from?
    Jesus fucking Christ. Are you serious?

Don't make me tell you how fucking stupid you are. Without going into too much detail, the players are 65% Canadian. The General Managers are 95% Canadian, the coaches are 95% Canadian. The scouts are 95% Canadian.

Simply because I live in Canada, I have to cheer for a Canadian club? Good one.

Send back Sakic, Theodore and all the other Canadian players, not to mention your coach and GM and I will cheer for a Canadian team.

Fucking retard.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you serious?

Don't make me tell you how fucking stupid you are. Without going into too much detail, the players are 65% Canadian. The General Managers are 95% Canadian, the coaches are 95% Canadian. The scouts are 95% Canadian.

Simply because I live in Canada, I have to cheer for a Canadian club? Good one.

Send back Sakic, Theodore and all the other Canadian players, not to mention your coach and GM and I will cheer for a Canadian team.

Fucking retard.
    A lil Butt Hurt eh? but forreal all im saying for me personally to be a true fan you have to have been born and raised in that teams city. Lived under those colors your whole life geez man Im just a homer so yeah GO! AVS, Broncos, and Nuggets and yes after last year yeah Rockies too! And I guess you want Basketball Back Too OMG Dude. Where were you born and if its Detroit day it loud and proud because if for some ungodly reason and I had to relocate damn me now if I still will not represent for the AVS! Its not all ways about winning guy you live with the highs and lows and all you can do is hope for a better tomorow GO AVS! GO BRONCOS! GO NUGGETS! and yes GO ROCKIES!(homer)
    [IMG]][/IMG]

A lil Butt Hurt eh? but forreal all im saying for me personally to be a true fan you have to have been born and raised in that teams city. Lived under those colors your whole life geez man Im just a homer so yeah GO! AVS, Broncos, and Nuggets and yes after last year yeah Rockies too! And I guess you want Basketball Back Too OMG Dude. Where were you born and if its Detroit day it loud and proud because if for some ungodly reason and I had to relocate damn me now if I still will not represent for the AVS! Its not all ways about winning guy you live with the highs and lows and all you can do is hope for a better tomorow GO AVS! GO BRONCOS! GO NUGGETS! and yes GO ROCKIES!(homer)
    I was born in a place that doesn't have an NHL team, but produces NHL players. Many of whom I have skated with. Including a guy that won a cup for your beloved Avalanche.

i'm hearing some pretty crazy rumors.... Vermette,Schubert , and a prospect i think? from Ottawa to Atlanta for Hossa and Kari Letonen (sp?)
    Favorite Fighters: Randy, Nog , Monson, Thiago Silva,
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

"He's like a ballet of violence"--Joe Rogan on Anderson Silva

Chicago is dangling Nikolai Habibulin around...Ottawa is interested
    Rampage, Lyoto Machida, Shogun, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Wand, Rich Franklin, GSP, Frankie Edgar, Joe Stevenson, Houston Alexander, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Brandon Vera

I was born in a place that doesn't have an NHL team, but produces NHL players. Many of whom I have skated with. Including a guy that won a cup for your beloved Avalanche.
    Would you care to disclose or do we just leave it at that? If its in Canada why would even bring up Detroit I would of loved to been born in Canada I can see myself wearing Blue you know.
    [IMG]][/IMG]

The Quebec Nordiques....have acquired defenceman Adam Foote from the Blue Jackets. Details to follow.

Avs get Foote for a 1st rounder...

Would you care to disclose or do we just leave it at that? If its in Canada why would even bring up Detroit I would of loved to been born in Canada I can see myself wearing Blue you know.
    Greg Devries is the player in question.

Fortunately, my dad grew up worshiping Gordie Howe and the Wings and passed on that good taste to me.

Fuck the Leafs.

Thread Information