Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TheBonger = Fantasy Basketball Crook

Default TheBonger = Fantasy Basketball Crook

TheBonger was supposed to be the commissioner for our fantasy league, which means he oversees all trade protests. Well, he was hammerining me with CONSTANT trade proposals, most of them not very good. He tried to get me to trade my two best shooters for two of his crappier guys, and in my rejection note, I made it clear that trade makes no sense for me. Well, I accidentally hit accept instead of decline. And even though he is the commish, he refuses to fix the trade. His reply:

No. I offered and you accepted, and no one except you has complained. Its over as far as I am concerned.
    Considering I made it crystal clear in the comment that I meant to REJECT it, this is pretty pathetic. The fact that someone would even want to win a for-fun thing like this by cheating blows my mind.

Its a shame, I thought this league would be fun but its been one huge fuckup from the start thanks to TheBonger's negligence. Its safe to say someone else will be running the league next season.
    Last edited by smoogy; 02-29-2008 at 08:38 PM.

Cool.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusatemyhotdog View Post
    Cool.
    Are you in the league? Other than Mac I can't remember which forum names correspond to which Yahoo names

Not in the league. Just love chaos.

I have seen this happen in almost every league I have been in, other than the pay leagues that I run for football, hockey and baseball.

Who were the players anyways? Let us know how bad the deal was.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

you are a whiney little bitch smoogy, I purposed maybe 3-4 different trades because you are in last place and figured you would want to make a move. You accepted one and then decided you didnt want to make the trade so you try to get it cancelled OR you are telling the truth and you clicked accept by "accident" your the idiot who clicked it, the buttons are very clearly marked ACCEPT and DECLINE.

Also for those curious the trade was Kevin Durant and Andre Miller for Peja Stockavich and Jason Terry. Also you keep saying you were giving up you best shooter for my two worst, hey dumbass A.Miller has the highest FG% out of the four players, you gained 5 ppg 2 rbs 5 asts 1 stl while I gained 2 3pt per, a bit in FT% and maybe a little in FG% but it really balanced out. And after all that I didnt force nothing on you, you accepted what is a pretty balanced trade. For you too accuse me of cheating if beyond ridiculous, Im cheating because you accepted a trade that you didn't want too? Yea ok, keep crying faggot.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger View Post
    you are a whiney little bitch smoogy, I purposed maybe 3-4 different trades because you are in last place and figured you would want to make a move. You accepted one and then decided you didnt want to make the trade so you try to get it cancelled OR you are telling the truth and you clicked accept by "accident" your the idiot who clicked it, the buttons are very clearly marked ACCEPT and DECLINE.

Also for those curious the trade was Kevin Durant and Andre Miller for Peja Stockavich and Jason Terry. Also you keep saying you were giving up you best shooter for my two worst, hey dumbass A.Miller has the highest FG% out of the four players, you gained 5 ppg 2 rbs 5 asts 1 stl while I gained 2 3pt per, a bit in FT% and maybe a little in FG% but it really balanced out. And after all that I didnt force nothing on you, you accepted what is a pretty balanced trade. For you too accuse me of cheating if beyond ridiculous, Im cheating because you accepted a trade that you didn't want too? Yea ok, keep crying faggot.
    You could just post the comment I made in the trade, which would make it crystal clear that I meant to REJECT it and pressed the wrong button. But since you have no guts and prefer to lie I'm guessing you won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by smoogy View Post
    You could just post the comment I made in the trade, which would make it crystal clear that I meant to REJECT it and pressed the wrong button. But since you have no guts and prefer to lie I'm guessing you won't do that.
    Lie? lol where exactly did I lie? I didnt steal shit, you fucked up deal with it. Maybe if you weren't such a flaming douche all the time people would be alittle more willing to help YOU out.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger View Post
    Lie? lol where exactly did I lie? I didnt steal shit, you fucked up deal with it. Maybe if you weren't such a flaming douche all the time people would be alittle more willing to help YOU out.
    You're the commish, you're supposed to respond to trade protests. And since the language in my comment obviously indicated I meant to reject the trade you should have done the honest thing and fixed it. But instead you're handling this like a true asshole.

Ok, so tmlfan and Mac both have my back on this. And on top of this BS I can't add free agents or email other GMs because TheBonger has no idea how to be a responsible commish.
    Last edited by smoogy; 03-04-2008 at 09:44 PM.

I now have 3 other GMs supporting me on this. Yet TheBonger is still blocking me from emailing the league or posting, I guess he can't handle all the other GMs knowing he is cheat.

Quit fucking around and fix this shit, you're only taking away from the competition now.

Fantasy basketball is more hostile than MMA boards? Who knew?

Thread Information