Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TheBonger = Fantasy Basketball Crook

I find it rediculous that The Bonger won't undo the trade. Smoogy obviously made a mistake and made Bonger aware of it before the trade went through. Also, I haven't seen them because Bonger won't post them but it appears Smoogy even made comments that he didn't want the trade. It seems to me Bonger is the one getting trying to fuck someone over to help him try to win. A shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I find it rediculous that The Bonger won't undo the trade. Smoogy obviously made a mistake and made Bonger aware of it before the trade went through. Also, I haven't seen them because Bonger won't post them but it appears Smoogy even made comments that he didn't want the trade. It seems to me Bonger is the one getting trying to fuck someone over to help him try to win. A shame.
    well thats your opinion and your entitled to have it but its wrong. There were no comments about not wanting the trade. Somehow I am "fucking" someone over meaning that anytime a trade is accepted there should be the option too have it reversed? This is over as far as I am concerned, Im not explaining myself anymore.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger View Post
    well thats your opinion and your entitled to have it but its wrong. There were no comments about not wanting the trade. Somehow I am "fucking" someone over meaning that anytime a trade is accepted there should be the option too have it reversed? This is over as far as I am concerned, Im not explaining myself anymore.
    You're a fuckin liar. I said in the Trade Comment "I can't trade my two most efficient shooters for two of your crappier shooters" which would make it clear to anyone with a brain that I meant to press reject. Then I made it clear via PM and on the league board immediately that it was a mistake and that I was protesting the trade to have it undone. You then hid until the trade passed, still managing your team, but refusing to answer me and the other GMs who objected to your bullshit.

I can see why you're so popular around here lately, you're a pathological d-bag

I'd have to side with smoogy on this one. Dick move on TheBongers part.

Be a man and nullify the trade....it's the right thing to do!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

I would have to side with Smoogy on this one, if that shit happened to me I would be pissed. But if you guys can't come to a decision I would take it to sportsjudge.com. I saw that shit on espn during football season its an independent arbitrator that handles fantasy disputes. Its $15 and you get a decision in 48 hours, I don't think it should have to come to that but whatever.

you can't fuck up and then take something back. you're not in grade school anymore. he's a dick for keeping the trade, but you're a dick as well for fucking up and then not being able to accept it. then you expose his, and your stupidity to the rest of us and ask us to choose who is dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger View Post
    Dude, he posted a comment immediately and a couple of days before the trade was finalized. Yeah, he fucked up but he made a mistake, your being a dick about the whole thing when you could do the right thing. It's not like it's a big deal. And you saying he's in last place like it doesn't matter makes you look worse. It seems you are so desperate to win you have actually made this the first fantasy league I've been in that I haven't enjoyed.

Ok.

I admittedly do not know much about how the system works here and have been catching myself on everything here as I go along.

If the wrong button was hit and and a mechanical error was made, and the dialogue in various threads also supports it, why not take a quick vote from all the members from this area/forum and go with the majority?

It looks like everyone is in agreement that the transaction should be reversed and it seems like it might be better off if to go with majority and keep the harmony & peace so to speak.

This is in no way a reflection from the Mgmt side although a peaceful, civil resolution would be looked upon favorably.

Thread Information