Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield 3 wtf?

Ifightforaliving Guest

Default Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield 3 wtf?

So I just watched PTI and they said that Holyfield and Tyson are in talks to fight again for a third time. Maybe Tyson can make the other ear match. I wouldn't pay to see a 45 yr old Holyfield vs a 41 yr old Tyson.Anyone have any interest in seeing a 3.

Hell yes, for story reasons alone id love to see a 3
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Ifightforaliving View Post
    So I just watched PTI and they said that Holyfield and Tyson are in talks to fight again for a third time. Maybe Tyson can make the other ear match. I wouldn't pay to see a 45 yr old Holyfield vs a 41 yr old Tyson.Anyone have any interest in seeing a 3.
    I do because I think Tyson can win this.

Also it should be a good fight if it happens because Evander is going to have come stipulations in his contract that make sure Tyson comes in top shape, an not the bullshit shape he has been in the last 8 years.

I'd buy it. Mike Tyson can sell out MSG masturbating. everyone wants to see the guy in the ring whether they hate or love him

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Ifightforaliving Guest

I would watch or go in on it but not outright the 60 or 70 they are asking for it

i wouldnt mind to see it.tyson maybe ready to nibble on the other ear this time around

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dork8503 View Post
    I do because I think Tyson can win this.

Also it should be a good fight if it happens because Evander is going to have come stipulations in his contract that make sure Tyson comes in top shape, an not the bullshit shape he has been in the last 8 years.
    What stipulations are you talking about? I've never heard of a contract like that.

Also, Tyson would get killed again. He hasn't fought in years. Holyfield is always keeping busy fighting at least once every year if not more. Tyson will get overwelmed and KO'd in the 2nd. Holyfield has been looking impressive lately.

I would definitely watch this.

Ifightforaliving Guest

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145 View Post
    What stipulations are you talking about? I've never heard of a contract like that.

Also, Tyson would get killed again. He hasn't fought in years. Holyfield is always keeping busy fighting at least once every year if not more. Tyson will get overwelmed and KO'd in the 2nd. Holyfield has been looking impressive lately.
    I agree Holyfield by KO.

I'd pay to see it. I always like watching Iron Mike fight.

Thread Information