Thread: Diaz v Cambell

Cool Diaz v Cambell

i dont watch to much boxing but these boys are puttin on a show....

That was an awesome fight. The judge that had diaz winning mustve been blind. shit like that makes me not watch boxing....cambell CLEARLY won that fight....Im glad the other two judges had thier shit straight..

You are right. how the hell could one judge have Diaz win. I have seen a ton of Diaz fights and Ive enjoyed watching him, but he was torn up in this fight.
    The ref tried to give it to Diaz too. He takes a point for a head-butt..that was a punch. Then he lets Diaz corner work on the cut during the round. Ridiculous. I think that Campbell knew he had to overwhelmingly win to get a decision. He may have thought he couldnt get one at all.
    I am surprised with the chin of Diaz. Campbell is known to be a puncher and cracked him many times.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Splandman View Post
    You are right. how the hell could one judge have Diaz win. I have seen a ton of Diaz fights and Ive enjoyed watching him, but he was torn up in this fight.
    The ref tried to give it to Diaz too. He takes a point for a head-butt..that was a punch. Then he lets Diaz corner work on the cut during the round. Ridiculous. I think that Campbell knew he had to overwhelmingly win to get a decision. He may have thought he couldnt get one at all.
    I am surprised with the chin of Diaz. Campbell is known to be a puncher and cracked him many times.
    Yeah that point deduction was BULLSHIT....and i really think the ref was biased towards Diaz...i really do....oh well though Cambell won and he deserved it..

what a fight

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

This fight was a legit challenger to Vazquez/Marquez III for FOTY until Campbell started dominating from the 8th round on. The action was fast and furious, and what's even more impressive to me is that a 36-year old Campbell was able to maintain such a frenetic pace with a known volume puncher like Diaz. Hell, he outpunched Diaz.

For the love of God, let there be Campbell/Katsidis in the summer. That fight would be incredible, those two are arguably the two hardest punchers at 135...only thing is that Katsidis cuts if you so much as look at him funny. And we all know that Campbell can bust you up.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

I was surprised by punch track numbers that said Campbell outlanded Diaz in every round. If someone had wanted to bet me on that before the fight I would have thought they were crazy.

Thread Information