Thread: An MMArmy Sub-Forum

Default An MMArmy Sub-Forum

it seems alot of members here play the game and if we had a sub-forum here im sure it would get alot of threads similar to the ones already on the mmarmy forums. just a suggestion but im sure it would be popular

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Kinda unnecessary imo, there's already a game section, just make a thread in there. Maybe a sub section in the game section might be okay, but im not sure how much demand there is for it.

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking View Post
    Kinda unnecessary imo, there's already a game section, just make a thread in there. Maybe a sub section in the game section might be okay, but im not sure how much demand there is for it.
    I'd have to agree.. if you want to make a thread where people post their stats of their camp and nothing else, as well as having the discussion thread (in the game section), I don't see why not..

But I think a sub forum is a bit much

its a mma online game where you run a camp and train your fighters. have you seen the mmarmy discussion thread. at least 86 members on here created an account. There is alot of discussion in that one thread taht you might get lost so why not create its own sub-forum. It would also have discussion on it most of the time unlike most of the other sports threads when theres only discussion when something major happens.

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Quote Originally Posted by pa99fighter View Post
    its a mma online game where you run a camp and train your fighters. have you seen the mmarmy discussion thread. at least 86 members on here created an account. There is alot of discussion in that one thread taht you might get lost so why not create its own sub-forum. It would also have discussion on it most of the time unlike most of the other sports threads when theres only discussion when something major happens.
    86 members have created an account, and many are not active in the thread and/or stopped playing (like myself).

Like I said, if you want to have a few threads that cover different things and put them in the game section (hell, we could even make a sticky with links to all of the threads), then sure why not..

But of the 320 or so posts in the thread, there are 8 people with more than 10 posts.

Lemme put it this way Pa99, we will try it as some threads, see if it picks up.. I mean, if the threads start racking in 60+ posts a day, then yeah, obviously MMArmy might need a subforum.

I mean, this thing could end up being a fad and then we would have made a sub forum for nothing.

Add: I wouldn't be opposed to having 2 (maybe even 3 if other mods/admins agree) threads concerning MMArmy in the game section. It isn't like the Game Section is flooded with news and new topics like General MMA or anything.
    Last edited by Ramma; 03-09-2008 at 06:26 PM.

I have to agree with Ramma that until there is really a strong consistency in posts, we really don't need to have a specific forum for it.

If it does take off, that would be a different story.

Thread Information