Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Question for the Users of MMANews.com

I don't know, man. That girl is pretty hot, IMO.

Um yeah, she looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmooth696969 View Post
    Damn, BJ Penn must have a small pecker cause he surely can score a hotter chick than that in your sig Nebraska! GSP sure beats his ass in that catagory!
    I hope BJ reads that. I think I'll post it on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmooth696969 View Post
    Damn, BJ Penn must have a small pecker cause he surely can score a hotter chick than that in your sig Nebraska! GSP sure beats his ass in that catagory!
    lol, bigsmooth you are going to hate on Penn for anything he does.

Back to the subject, since only soda I drink is 7up...

This post has become some weird advertising for the spot it seems. There are some good posters out there, but I think they dragged more trolls than old regular posters. I went to check it out a couple of days ago, trolls are being trolls and the vet posters are saying that Shogun will beat Liddell, he was still hurt, one year lay off, blah blah. No body talks about Coleman also having his leg hurt, and coming off a 2 year lay off. If he would have been KO'd in the first you can bet your house that no body would be saying anything, other than for him to retire.

Somebody mentioned that when Pride "died" things here changed alot, I certainly agree with that. I think most of the old vets out there were the guys that thought Cro Cop, Wandy and Shogun would kill any UFC fighter, seeing the harsh reality hurts (even hurts me), so they just found them selves a cave where they can live like it was 2003.

Either way, I have an account there but I've realized I'd rather stay here after seeing all the cheap ad that spot is doing here, a little desperation maybe? I rather read about noobs who think Jardine will KO Jackson in the first rather than bitter old posters who can't get over things.

im afraid i would fuck her sorry,and enjoy it lmao

Pepsi Clear was awesome, if only for the Van Halen song on the commercial.
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    lol, bigsmooth you are going to hate on Penn for anything he does.
    LMAO, No. If he goes in against GSP and flops, I guess I'd say that was ok! I'm sorry but his piece of pussy does not impress me. I'm not saying I could score that but even I have shoplifted a few pieces outside of my league!

That, sir, does not impress me!

Post it up Nebraska! Tell BJ I am disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    (3-17-2008)
    So i just seen that legend, a long time member of these forums is biting the dust. This isnt the first time someone longstanding here has left. THey tend to say things changed and thats why they are leaving so im curious as to what is changing that people arnt liking. I want to hear what you guys all think. Dont turn this into a bash thread. Give you opinion. If someone doesnt like said persons opinion keep it to yourself. I want to know what the problems are.
    D@mn, it's been almost a year!

Thread Information