From fightnews.com

Four FREE live fights will be presented on Thursday night's debut of promoter Don King's groudbreaking new DonKingTV.com internet boxing network. The webcast portion of the show will start at 8:00 EDT (7:00 local time in St. Louis), with the opening bout between cruiserweights Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios (13-0, 7 KOs) and Zack Page (14-18-1, 5 KOs). Second up is the super middleweight attraction between unbeaten super middleweight Marcus "Too Much" Johnson (12-0, 9 KOs) and Jose "El Macho" Medina (14-10, 10 KOs). The co-feature is the twelve round WBC Continental Americas/WBA Fedelatin super lightweight championship between unbeaten Devon Alexander "The Great" (14-0, 8 KOs) and Miguel "Miguelito" Callist (24-6-1, 17 KOs). Topping the bill is the IBF world jr. middleweight title clash between world champion Cory "Next Generation" Spinks (36-4, 11 KOs) and former two-time world champion Verno Phillips (41-10-1, 21 KOs).

I hate watching fights on my computer. Im going to have to get smart enough to hook my LCD tv to the internet if he's going to start having free webcasts though.