Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will stop Franklin?

Default Who will stop Franklin?

when i first saw him fight in the ufc, i wasn't overly impressed with him. not that he's a bad fighter, just something about him i guess...but over the past year or so, he's won me over and he is probably my favorite champion in the ufc. Now i go to mmanews.com and see that Dana White has signed Anderson Silva, someone who I have never seen fight but have heard that he may be the guy who'll take the MW belt from Franklin. Do u guys agree, or do u think it'll be someone else who'll step up? Mike Swick is great, he impressed me with his win over Riggs, but I don't think he's ready for that level; then again, I didn't think he was ready for Riggs, but I was wrong... what do u think??

Silva has a shot at the givin moment to do it, but nothing is for sure in that fight. Swick has a shot, probabloy in the next year or two.
    "If there's a little blood, people like to see blood, it makes it interesting." - Forrest Griffin

Anyone, Franklin is great but no one is invincible

Silva, Marquadt, Swick, even Loiseau if he can get his act together... all have legitment shots.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

This is the 48th thread on this subject lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    This is the 48th thread on this subject lol
    yeah i'm tired of people making 50 threads for one fucking subject.
    horn,swick,nate,silva,leben,lister.ace is over rated.he's not that good.

all you guys who say hes overrated make me laugh, especially when ur the same who say sylvia and arlovski are so good. you say franklin is overrated because he hasnt fought anyone. hes fought tougher comp then either sylvia or arlovski and so if there the real deal he is. all you guys just wanna say what you wanna say but your just contradicting yourslef when you defend arlovski and sylvias record and then say rich is overrated.

you cant have your cake and eat it to to excuse the pun but it has to be one or the other either their all overrated or none of them are.
    Fabricio Werdum, The Future

i'm not saying sylvia or aa are the greatest.if they went over to pride they'd get dominated. i just said they deserve some respect.and i also never said rich hasn't fought anyone. he has a few good wins on his record and is a good fighter just extremely over rated.machida was able to tko him.tanner and the crow were both able to score knock downs ,but were unable to capitalize ,but there's a lot of mw's that would've capitalized.rich has a weak chin.

franklin destroyed both tanner and the crow. and his only loss is to lyoto. he is not everrated, everyone gave the crow a chance and franklin destroyed him. everyone said tanner was gonna win and franklin destroyed him. since his loss to lyoto none of his fights have been even close and he has stoped everyone inside the distance. he has a very good ground game with very good striking what overrated about that.

Machida defeated Rich in a HW fight, and Lyoto is a very good fighter. It isn't like Rich lost to someone without any skills or anything like that.

exactly. and i forget what weight they were both at but machida was much bigger if im correct.

Thread Information