Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who will stop Franklin?

i agree the crow could have done better and i dont think anyone knows why he fought like he did, but who knows knockdowns are different the hurting the guy in somecases and he never had franklin hurt i dont know if he could do anybetter next time in that regard.
    Fabricio Werdum, The Future

Quote Originally Posted by Kass101
    i agree the crow could have done better and i dont think anyone knows why he fought like he did, but who knows knockdowns are different the hurting the guy in somecases and he never had franklin hurt i dont know if he could do anybetter next time in that regard.
    I dunno either but I think its possible if he improves as a fighter, cuz Franklin really did nothing to cause David to fight the way he did.. David fought that way from beginning to end.. I dunno what his deal was, maybe he was scared out of his pants, maybe that was his strategy, who knows but if David would of tried to take Franklin to the ground and exchange blows with him it would of been a better fight.. maybe David saw what he did to Nate Quarry and decided he didnt wanna get KO'd the same way? who knows, it was the weirdest thing ive ever seen though, and I feel bad for David cuz hes better then that and that fight really took a blow to his name.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Thread Information