Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 1 Discussion

I can't wait to see Brandon Sene fight. He is a local fighter who has fought a few times in the orgs here in Florida. I hear he makes it into the house but I am not sure how far he goes. Oh and by far this seaosn is already better than the last 2 or 3 seasons. All good high action fights minus the turtle fucking fight, lol.

Dollaway should win this by a mile - theres a few other promising guys in the mix, but I cant see past CB at this point

Is it just me or was anyone else getting annoyed by the commercials every six minutes? Damn.

I think Rampage and Forrests comments were just as if not more entertaining than the fights. When Dana said the lay n' prey dudes looked like 2 turtles fucking I lost it! So far I like the guy who beat the marine. He looks like Rick Moranis on steroids.

HW- Arlovski
    LHW- Rampage, Alexander, Liddell, Ortiz
    MW- Leben, Silva, Tanner
    WW- GSP
    LW- Huerta, Penn, Diaz brothers, Guida, Pelligreno
    FW- Faber, Pulver
    BW- Torres

idk, most of these guys had shitty records and no one really stands out to me right now.

Rampage's quote "Don't let him knee you in the ass!" to Steve Byrnes i think, was yet another classic one from Rampage!

i think that guy can write a book that consists only of his quotes and make more then Jose Canseco did with "The Juice" lol

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

i think cb is gonna take it all. i feel sorry for that prince guy. must suck to wanna be a part of the sport so badly even after losing like 5 in a row. still got respect for the guy tho. amir looks promising imo; his fight was a complete brawl, i loved it. forrest did indeed look kind of annoyed when rampage would make a joke lol. sux they didn't have all the qualifying fights on one two hour show, it would have been a good start, but i'll tune in next week for sure. this season is gonna be the best yet.

Ifightforaliving Guest

just from personally seeing him fight twice cb dollaway will take this whole shit that guy is a killer

CB will be smashing fools, repping AZCS. just like i told everyone when the names came out
    he did work on that guy

i was impressed by that Prince guy in one of the earlier fights.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ View Post
    i was impressed by that Prince guy in one of the earlier fights.
    yea he was pretty lanky. sux he's fallen on some hard times. hope he doesnt drop fighting all together.
    Last edited by carbondioxide830; 04-04-2008 at 01:04 AM.

yeah was a a great way to start the series, i though previous series have taken far 2 long 2 get 2 the fights, this episode cut right to what everyone wanted to see, i think dana made a great call this season,

forrest and rampage are funny as hell, i think this will be a great series for the tv, not sure if it will produce a top level fighter tho

I am so far very unimpressed. Very sloppy fighting all around. That Amir Sebdullah guy's fight was horrible. Bad stand up, bad jiu jitsu all around. And what's up with guy's with 0-0 pro records getting on TUF??? A local guy here in VT didn't make the show, and he is like 4-1 and is the Reality Fighting Middleweight champ. It boggles my mind.

Thread Information