Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls in UFC???

Question Girls in UFC???

Not sure if this has been a topic before, but does anyone see a chance of the UFC having Female fights at some point??? I have seen some of the girls fight like Debi Purcell and I think its great. Some of them show great skill and are entertaining as all hell to watch.

What do you guys think the chances of this happening in the future???

And what do you think of female MMA???

I hope not
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

no disrepect to women but i dont want to see women in the ufc

i don't want to sound sexist ,but women belong in the kitchen not the octagon.

Lets get some more top LW and HW fighters before we start worrying about girls.

Why don't we kill two birds w/ one stone, NinjaShogunRua? Let's get a female Heavyweight division. The top prospect to be champion you ask?

Here's your answer: http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=220

If you add a womens division, you turn the entire MMA into the WWE.
    :banghead:

lol damn that's scary. I don't know anyone man enough to take her!

im glad no one finds bloody, sweaty women amusing.. thus why we should say NO to a female MMA.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

wolf0869 Guest

The only problem with women in the UFC is that it would never be taken seriously. I twould be turned into "Who can wear the skimpiest outfit" contest. I have no problem with women doing MMA, but the UFC is close enough to the WWE as it is.

Thread Information