Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 2 Discussion

Default TUF Episode 2 Discussion

So what did you guys think of it? That first match had the craziest KO I've seen in a while. Not so much the initial left but the blows to the head after he fell and how his head bounced off the canvas with each one.

It even got worse after the fight stopped. Man that moaning was terrible. Last time I heard something like that was when some kid cracked his head after a skateboarding accident.

Some good stuff between Rampage and Forrest, chit chat back and forth. Some good lines here and there ("Go Slim Shady Go!") but all the entry fights are now over and now the show can truly start.

But it wouldn't be an TUF episode if they didn't show a montage of the upcoming episodes and man, Rampage looked fucking pissed. Yelling at Juanito "HE DIDN'T FIGHT!!".

Man someone let him down big time lol

So thoughts?

so far im liking this season better,more fights and less drama.but i guess next week the drama will start,but hey it wouldnt be tuf'er without the drama lol.

and your right that ko was crazy i mean he was ko'ed very badly.i think tonights episode was great,and i cant wait to see what all rampage and forrest have in store for this season.in the commercial i saw a few minutes ago it shows someone getting kicked out of the house and saying they are bringing someone back.i wonder whats up with that
    Last edited by 2mcgrath; 04-09-2008 at 11:55 PM.

I just hope the fights are exciting as some of the prelims. I can't wait to see who is on who's team and how they pick the teams. That could get interesting.

That last fight was great. Nice skill in all aspects of the fight by that Matt Brown guy. I like his skills and demeanor, but he seems too small for 185. But I bet we see that guy in the UFC at 170 even if he doesnt win the show.

Oh, the the guys out of Serra's gym sure havent looked good on TUF. First that clown last season and now his guy gets destroyed and didnt show much.
    Consistency is the defense of a small mind

im liking amir, cb, and gerald harris

Quote Originally Posted by 2mcgrath View Post
    so far im liking this season better,more fights and less drama.but i guess next week the drama will start,but hey it wouldnt be tuf'er without the drama lol.

and your right that ko was crazy i mean he was ko'ed very badly.i think tonights episode was great,and i cant wait to see what all rampage and forrest have in store for this season.in the commercial i saw a few minutes ago it shows someone getting kicked out of the house and saying they are bringing someone back.i wonder whats up with that
    since Paul Bradley is already signed to EXC, i assume he is the one kicked off.

and im liking CB and Tim Credeur in this one. Credeur has some fuckin' jits game, and i liked the winner of the last fight.
    Last edited by AJL416AZ; 04-10-2008 at 03:33 AM.
    Favorites
    HW: Cro Cop | Barnett | Gonzaga
    LHW: Rampage| Shogun
    MW: KANG | Sakuraba | Spider Silva | Baroni | Akiyama
    WW: Thiago Alves | GSP | Mach
    LW: Gomi | BJ Penn | Aoki | Jamie Varner reppin' AZCS | DIDA
    FW: KID

9-7 in sig/av bets

The noises after the KO broke my heart. lol

I like Gerald Harris
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

harris has some characteristics that remind me of rashad. we'll see if that takes him where it needs. he didnt do so hot in the ifl, but bounced back with a win and now is on tuf.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ View Post
    since Paul Bradley is already signed to EXC, i assume he is the one kicked off.

and im liking CB and Tim Credeur in this one. Credeur has some fuckin' jits game, and i liked the winner of the last fight.
    My money is on Jerimiah Riggs coming back to the show. Dana was high on him due to the fact he listened to everything Rampage told him during his fight.

Thread Information