+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TUF Episode 2 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pa99fighter View Post
    imagine how surprised that guy must of been to see Rampage
    Yea, he looked up and then he see's Rampage and has a wtf look.

It was as if he was seeing Rampage in person for the first time.

Real sad.

but this season is fucking good already.

I want to see which dumbass pissed off Rampage.

Has a coach ever wrecked the locker room before?

The KO was great and the fights are pretty good so far. Although I like the idea of having to fight your way into the house, I liked to get a feeling for each fighter as a person before we get to see them fight. It builds anticipation and let's the viewer build connections with the fighters. Building connection and attachment to the fighters is what UFC has done SO well, so I don't see why they are going away from that. No matter how good they are, it is always better to see fighters fight who you are familiar with. Anyonw agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Unltd View Post
    The KO was great and the fights are pretty good so far. Although I like the idea of having to fight your way into the house, I liked to get a feeling for each fighter as a person before we get to see them fight. It builds anticipation and let's the viewer build connections with the fighters. Building connection and attachment to the fighters is what UFC has done SO well, so I don't see why they are going away from that. No matter how good they are, it is always better to see fighters fight who you are familiar with. Anyonw agree?
    Why build a connection with a guy who isn't even going to be on the show? But I agree with the fimiliarity aspect. That is why I am rooting for Brandon Sene, he has been on the local rock station a few times and he is the only fighter I have heard of prior to this season starting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information