Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 2 Discussion

God Damnit, I keep forgetting they moved TUF to Wednesdays this year! Oh well I guess I'll just have to catch the replay at some point this week.

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    im liking amir, cb, and gerald harris
    I definitely like Amir because of his style and he is an underdog due to never having fought professionally. CB is going to do awesome but I am waiting to see if he has any kind of personallity befor I root for him but I do expect him do to very well. I like the guy who got the KO of the century as Rampage put it because one he has obvious KO power and he genuinely looks happy and excited when he gets in the cage, much like Ben from last year. Gerald has some nasty ground and pound which seemed relentless when he fought. The guy who fought last had some crazy skills and he looks like an exciting fighter and will be fun to watch. But the guy I am rooting for is Brandon Sene since he fights locally and he is the only one I heard of prior to making it on the show, lol. On a side note I can't wait to see who the coaches pick for their teams and how they pick, it could get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    My money is on Jerimiah Riggs coming back to the show. Dana was high on him due to the fact he listened to everything Rampage told him during his fight.
    Yeah, but they also kept going on about how he had no skills. And damn... that kid's face looked like hamburger after that fight.

I admire his heart, but damn he took a whoopin'.

Quote Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
    Yeah, but they also kept going on about how he had no skills. And damn... that kid's face looked like hamburger after that fight.

I admire his heart, but damn he took a whoopin'.
    I am going more on the fact that Dana believes if he very coachable. He is just very raw and you can tell he has never had any formal coaching at all. He is also tough as hell because he took a beating but he gave a bit of a beating as well. Yeah his face looked bad but so did Spencer Fisher's face after his second fight with Sam Stout but he still won the fight.

riggs' face looked like a pound of uncooked meatloaf. but he had major heart.

gerald harris looks like a stud.

i am actually suprised at some of the records these guys have. how could they put guys with records or 7-0, 7-1, 8-2 in the same building as guys with 4-6 and 65 records?

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ View Post
    and im liking CB and Tim Credeur in this one. Credeur has some fuckin' jits game, and i liked the winner of the last fight.

Was Credeur the one who was saying "I'm a BJJ black belt and since I'm a BJJ black belt and everyone knows I'm a BJJ black belt I'm going to go out there and use my amazing talents as a BJJ black belt to submit anyone who wants to challenge my status as a BJJ black belt....did I mention I have a black belt in BJJ?"
    (slightly exaggerated)

90% of the guys on the show this season are super-jock douchebags who take themselves waaaay to seriously.
    I like Matt Brown.

I like the this season. I think that dude who beat burns is sick. Plus Credeur looked tight on the mat. Other than that i just hope i see good fights and see how rampage and forrest coach.

OMG that KO was bad!!! I felt so bad for that guy man. He had a bad concussion...that is why he kept asking the same questions over and over. My buddy did that same thing after he had a 4 wheeler wreck and hit his head.

My pick going to be Jeremy May and Matt Brown. I don't care if Matt Brown is small, he did very well against Josh Hall. Brown has a ton of power and speed. It is funny because everyone thought he was just a boxer...then all of the sudden his wrestling and BJJ came out. And I think if anyone comes back it will be Josh Hall. He had a very good showing as well.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

"Was this a fight or practice?" Asking that question again and again sounded better than the moans coming after the KO.

I wanted to be the Scorpion King, bitch!

imagine how surprised that guy must of been to see Rampage

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Thread Information