Poll: Who is the best Ultimate Fighter Coach?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Ultimate Fighter Coach

Quote Originally Posted by TriangleChoke View Post
    Yea you are forgetting something--how Jens ran the fighters like fucking dogs before they were to go into BJ's evaluation. The guys were so tired from Jens working the fuck out of them that they werent worth a shit for BJ's evaluation.

THATS how Jens fucked bj in the evaluations
    Okay, see.. I was forgetting somethin!

I really liked how Rampage came over to the house the night before the fight to hang out with his team. I think that he has the possibility to be a good coach. That is if Juanito keeps him in check, so there is not that much grab ass. I have met Rampage before and he seems like a real genuine cat and I think that might carry over into his coaching style. Lets get a ground surge of write in votes for Rampage. LOL
    Fav Fighters: (in no order, except Rampage #1) Rampage, Evan Tanner, BAS RUTTEN, Randy Couture, Rich Franklin, BJ Penn, FEDOR, Josh Barnett, Aleksander Emelianenko, Frank Mir, Heath Herring, CroCop, GSP, Dennis Kang, Trigg, Tito, WANDY, SHOGUN, Vitor, Karo, Big Nog, Hendo, Serra, Rico Rodriguez, Baroni, Gomi, Krazy Horse, AA, Roger Huerta
    Least Fav Fighters: Matt Hughs, TIMAH, Diego Sanchez,
    Kos, the Shamrocks, Mac Danzig, Michael Bisping, the Diaz brothers, and Team Hammerhouse

randy
    Vitor=TheMan

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information