Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 3

Default TUF Episode 3

So how come Jesse never thought of trying to apply an armbar? It was wide open the whole time through halfguard and even in the mount and pseudo-mount from which he was landing hammerfists.

Dolce was terribly unimpressive after claiming that he can beat every guy in the house. His takedown defense was non-existent after the first sprawl.
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

I think the extent of Jesse's BJJ submission knowledge is the RNC haha

I was hoping for Dolce to smash that rabit tooth tools head in. Unfortanetly he gassed,and forgot how to sprawl 3 minutes in.

Overall the episode was okay. Pretty uneventful. Rampage is always funny,and I Lol'd at Riddle being 22,not being able to drive yet,and still living with his mom.

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

I couldn't watch tonight's episode from the beginning and only caught the second half. Why was that one dude thrown off the show? He had something contagious, I understand, but I missed what it was. Thanks for any info.

i'm not sure...they didn't really say what it was i don't think?

i heard some guys jokingly say it was herpes...but i dont think they really said..

next weeks episode looks pretty un-entertaining if you ask me...

Somebody needs to teach that Dolce guy how to wrestle. Jesse might not have known much BJJ, but I think that Forest was right when he said that he just needed to stick to his wrestling and that was enough.
    Consistency is the defense of a small mind

The guy was kicked off for having a contagious disease, Herpes Simplex 1, on his neck. Most people think it's only visible around the mouth and genitals, but it's not.

...and no, I don't know this because I have herpes, before anyone interjects. I did report on it in high school
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

Did it seem to anyone else that Rampage wasn't completeing any of his thoughts during the fight? He would start to say something and just stop mid-sentence it seemed like. Maybe I just was not listening carefully or that both corners were drowning each other out, I don't know? I will watch it again on Tivo and see if my ears were playing tricks on me.
    Fav Fighters: (in no order, except Rampage #1) Rampage, Evan Tanner, BAS RUTTEN, Randy Couture, Rich Franklin, BJ Penn, FEDOR, Josh Barnett, Aleksander Emelianenko, Frank Mir, Heath Herring, CroCop, GSP, Dennis Kang, Trigg, Tito, WANDY, SHOGUN, Vitor, Karo, Big Nog, Hendo, Serra, Rico Rodriguez, Baroni, Gomi, Krazy Horse, AA, Roger Huerta
    Least Fav Fighters: Matt Hughs, TIMAH, Diego Sanchez,
    Kos, the Shamrocks, Mac Danzig, Michael Bisping, the Diaz brothers, and Team Hammerhouse

i saw the show and it was pretty good. so far, i can't pick out any possible winners. there seems to be a lot of talent this season where as in the past, you could almost pick possible winners right away.

even though forrest and rampage are pretty funny, it almost feels like your watching a show on VH1 and everyone interviewed is trying to be a comic. i would be nice to see their serious side instead of a comedy act.

at first, it looked like the guy had razor burn but apparently it is herpes. imagine that, having to tell your friends and family that you got booted from the house not because you lost a fight, but because you have herpes.

the fight was very sloppy. dolces arm was just begging to be ripped off. i did hear a few or the coaches, including forrest, say, "if it's not that move on" in reference to Jesse continously stop going for the rear naked choke.

all in all, good show.

Yeah he had herpes and it breaks out anytime he is under stress. I loved Dana's comments about the stress of the house, that was classic. I was disappointed that Dolce lost because he knocked out that guy in the first fight and I prefer stand up fighters over pure wrestlers anyday. I was disappointed who they brought back to replace the turtle fucker. That guy will get owned in his first fight. But overall it was a good show. I will still be DVRing every show and watch it as soon as i get home every wed.

I also like that the fighters get 5k just to win this year. Sometimes the guy is just too tough and you can't finish him in 2 rounds but the fighter should be still rewarded for going out and giving it his all. So now they win just 10k for finishing the fight. Good job by the UFC and BK for putting up the money for the fighters.
    Last edited by Ramma; 04-19-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Thread Information