Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TUF Episode 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    The lowest I have ever seen in the UFC is 5/5 and that was for a guy who took the fight on a weeks notice and was probably making his UFC debut. There is no way any of their contract fighters are on a 5/5 contract. The lowest they are on is a 10/10. Plus their is a chance for fight/ko/sub of the night bonuses for every ppv. If you put on a great fight and get the best sub/ko of the night there is a chance a lower paid fighter could walk away making close to 70-100k for one fight, (i.e. Warmachine at the TUF 6 finale). That is hardly chump change.
    I am almost positive I have seen some 2/2 and 4/4 for UFN and maybe even an PPV undercard. Without having to search through a million posts, is there a site that catalogs this info somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by prophet665 View Post
    I am almost positive I have seen some 2/2 and 4/4 for UFN and maybe even an PPV undercard. Without having to search through a million posts, is there a site that catalogs this info somewhere?
    I've see as low as 3 and I think maybe 2. Here is an archive: Payouts

Yeah, I expected more from Dolce. Just shook my head when he said that it was too bad that his coaches didnt have more time to get to know him to properly prepare him for his opponent. What? I thought "there is no doubt that I can beat anyone in this house." Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by foutch550 View Post
    Yeah, I expected more from Dolce. Just shook my head when he said that it was too bad that his coaches didnt have more time to get to know him to properly prepare him for his opponent. What? I thought "there is no doubt that I can beat anyone in this house." Crazy.
    Yeah...He already has the "Excuse Skills" part of MMA down like a pro. I was disappointed also. What is wrong with saying "I screwed up, didn't stick to a plan, and got my ass handed to me on a silver platter"?

How sad was it that a brawler was climbing all over him like he was a jungle gym at the playground? He showed no ground defense and got choked out by a guy that admits he has no jui jitsu (Japanese, Brazilian, or Eskimo).

Another thing: Why did they bring back that tool to replace the leper? That guy is annoying and I damn near cheered when he lost his match the first time around. I think his haircut pisses me off the most.

Quote Originally Posted by prophet665 View Post
    Another thing: Why did they bring back that tool to replace the leper? That guy is annoying and I damn near cheered when he lost his match the first time around. I think his haircut pisses me off the most.
    Agreed - that guy is a tool. He's got an expression and look about him that is just begging for a beat down.

Thread Information