Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 3

I wonder if Jesse will try the RNC in his next fight?

I wanted to be the Scorpion King, bitch!

After all the hype and talking I expected Dolce to look much better than that, he did not impress much at all. The guy with the herpes on the neck... sucks for him that he really cannot control that but it is just not fair to the other guys.

Default TUF Episode 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    I also like that the fighters get 5k just to win this year. Sometimes the guy is just too tough and you can't finish him in 2 rounds but the fighter should be still rewarded for going out and giving it his all. So now they win just 10k for finishing the fight. Good job by the UFC and BK for putting up the money for the fighters.
    I thought that was pretty awesome too. I gues it just shows how much MMA is growing, when companies like Budwiser and BK are getting involved. it can only be a good thing for the UFC as a company and for the fighters to make more more money.

anyone know where i can watch the episode online?

i wasn't expecting much of dolche with his 4-4 record. but i think the dude they brought back was a good decision. his record was something like 7-1 and the guy he fought was also 7-1. when i saw the prelim fights, i couldnt believe they put those 2 against each other. with those records, you very well could have had the 2 best guys going at it and 1 of them got eliminated. good to see he is back and lets see what he can do.

and i give him props for sporting that hairdo

sucks for the guy with herpes. he really wanted to be there.

as for the guy they brought back, bad decision imo. i woulda took multiple peolpe over him, but since theres only 1 pick i woulda took byrnes, cause he put in a good war against amir.

as soon as rampage said he wanted the first pick i knew he was gonna pick CB. CB looks like a beast and im pretty sure hes gonna win the season.

I heard the next fight will be sponsored by Valtrex.
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

Ol' herpe neck was bummed. The dude they brought back is kind of a tard, too. The production changes aren't appealing for the most part, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frag x 3 View Post
    ...and no, I don't know this because I have herpes, before anyone interjects. I did report on it in high school
    So did your mom, girlfriend, and sister all do reports in high school also?

Oh come on, you can't leave a herpes joke hanging in the air out there without expecting someone to come along and take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    I also like that the fighters get 5k just to win this year. Sometimes the guy is just too tough and you can't finish him in 2 rounds but the fighter should be still rewarded for going out and giving it his all. So now they win just 10k for finishing the fight. Good job by the UFC and BK for putting up the money for the fighters.
    Isn't it funny that these unknown fighters that win are basically fighting exhibition matches and getting paid more than 30% of the fighters at a real event. I remember reading about some of the PPV pay checks that the undercard guys make and many, many times the winner is getting less than $10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by prophet665 View Post
    Isn't it funny that these unknown fighters that win are basically fighting exhibition matches and getting paid more than 30% of the fighters at a real event. I remember reading about some of the PPV pay checks that the undercard guys make and many, many times the winner is getting less than $10,000.
    The lowest I have ever seen in the UFC is 5/5 and that was for a guy who took the fight on a weeks notice and was probably making his UFC debut. There is no way any of their contract fighters are on a 5/5 contract. The lowest they are on is a 10/10. Plus their is a chance for fight/ko/sub of the night bonuses for every ppv. If you put on a great fight and get the best sub/ko of the night there is a chance a lower paid fighter could walk away making close to 70-100k for one fight, (i.e. Warmachine at the TUF 6 finale). That is hardly chump change.

Thread Information