+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 4

Default TUF Episode 4

Can anyone count how many times Tim said "war" or "battle?" I think it's at least 10 or 20.

He's in it for the "blood and to feel the bleeding." Plus the war, and the battle.

That was a good fight, but Chipper definitely should have stood that back up at the end. Taking Tim down to the ground when he had him stunned just cost him $10,000.
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

Quote Originally Posted by Frag x 3 View Post
    Can anyone count how many times Tim said "war" or "battle?" I think it's at least 10 or 20.

He's in it for the "blood and to feel the bleeding." Plus the war, and the battle.

That was a good fight, but Chipper definitely should have stood that back up at the end. Taking Tim down to the ground when he had him stunned just cost him $10,000.
    Indeed.

Next episode looks like fun, when Rampage goes on a rampage.

I feel for Chipper when he said that he wasn't thinking, wrestling is just second nature and habitual. These guys need to start listening to their coach otherwise it's gonna be a one-sided season.

i didn't see that part from the previews where Forrest was screaming "that's illegal!" What was that all about? Was a good fight by the way.

idn i didnt see that part either, maybe that upkick?

Good episode and good fight. Rampage was so disapointed. Honestly even though he was calm about it he wasn't very happy and I was glad to see he didn't take it out on that kid. Still he should have listened to Rampage and that preview for next episode... wow.

He looked like James from Good Times. Just ready to go off on someone. That's one scary Rampage right there.

I never watch the previews. I don't like knowing what's coming. Especially when it comes to LOST.

Anyone else excited for that tomorrow?
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

10 or 20? Try 50 or 60....Tim annoyed the holy hell out of me like no other fighter has on TUF. That's saying alot. His constant ramble on wars,battles,and killing made my head hurt.

"Im in there for the battle not for the glory and fame x 32. I wanna be in there with another ram and charge straight ahead and pray for blood. I'm looking to start a war and fight it out,he's gonna have to murder me and toss my corpse in a wood chipper to stop me from battling in the war. I am going out there like a house of fire on speed,I'm lookin' to end the war early with Chipper. Battle battle,war war war,blood heart."

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

This was a great fight. I was pacing back and forth the whole fight, lol. I was even yelling at the t.v. for Chipper to stand up. He would have knocked Tim out if he stood up. Tim was gassed. If Rampage loses next week he is going to blow a gasket. Anyone else notice that you could clearly hear Forrest's guys the whole fight I couldn't hear Rampage's guys. Just Rampage yeling for him to stand up.

After that speech I was hoping to God, that Chipper kicked his ass.

For just being 22 and only having 1 or 2 pro fights, chipper impressed me. With a good camp he can really make something of himself.

No one said how annoying chipper was, he pissed the holy hell out of me. Great fight though, nice illegal upkicks by Matt, thought Tim was out a few times. Gotta agree with sundance though, UFC is still picking guys for ratings other than fights it seems, I'm not overly impressed with any of them so far.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information