+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TUF Episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    There have been two fights so far and both have been finshes. What else can you ask for? And this year is definitely more balanced than the last 2 years. No one is a clear cut favorite unless you count maybe CB since he dominated his guy in his first fight. I think this year they went with guys who might not have been the best or most overly skilled guys but they did get guys that will make exciting fights.
    Im just saying, im not overly impressed with any of them. I see a lot of raw talent and amateurs. The fights have been entertaining, but maybe they are looking for exciting new comers who can put on a good fight and grow in the UFC other than a guy that can challenge Silva for the belt as soon as they win.

I am so glad Chipper lost this fight. I am not a fan of a ton of shit talking and this kid talked a metric ton of it. I love it when someone with a big mouth gets tapped even more so than getting knocked out. Something about having to say "I quit" instead of just losing.

Yeah, he should have won, has better cardio, and is younger and probably has a better career ahead of him, but coulda, shoulda, woulda....

I'm glad he lost, too. He seems like he's pretty damn strong though.

chipper looks like a really tough guy, if hes improves his skills, he could do well i think.

but the guy who beat him was much more skillful. his experience and gruond game showed.

I want to see Dante fight.

I want to see Brandon Sene fight. He is the only person I heard of prior to him coming on the show.

I wish Dante could have crushed Chipper.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information