Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 6

Default TUF Episode 6

Discuss it here.

----

Two fights tonight, should be interesting.

Forrest lost his voice

Ok I wanna say in no shape or form I was rooting for Jeremy. He got his ass kicked by not training and faking his injury was too bad to train, he got what he deserv and that was a beating. BUT in no fucking way I would approve what Matt Riddle did. He ratted to Brown that Jeremy was hurt. This is a team effort it doesn't matter he was a dick to you or that you lost you don't rat out shit to the other team. That was fucked up man, if he does that here there's no telling what he'll do on any other team.
    It's Back!

Rampage drives an Audi R8? Niiiiice. I wish he'd post in my off-topic thread.
    THE BEST EVAHH!!11!one

Quote Originally Posted by Frag x 3 View Post
    Rampage drives an Audi R8? Niiiiice. I wish he'd post in my off-topic thread.
    Yeah i noticed that also hahahaha.

Ok I wanna say in no shape or form I was rooting for Jeremy. He got his ass kicked by not training and faking his injury was too bad to train, he got what he deserv and that was a beating. BUT in no fucking way I would approve what Matt Riddle did. He ratted to Brown that Jeremy was hurt. This is a team effort it doesn't matter he was a dick to you or that you lost you don't rat out shit to the other team. That was fucked up man, if he does that here there's no telling what he'll do on any other team.
    Yeah Matt is a biatch even if you dislike someone on your team you shouldn't rat that out. I didn't like either May or Brown and May pissed me off by lying about his injury to get out of training.

wow that was a fun brawl to watch.
    Favorites to Watch: Urijah Faber, Rich Clementi, Jeff Monson, Nick Diaz, Babalu, Coture, Fedor, Andrei, Mir

My wife is in med school to become an emergency room physician...http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1441...when it comes to what the candidates have actually done, who am I voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by surfrock66 View Post
    wow that was a fun brawl to watch.
    Yeah best fight so far.

That was some of the most sloppy, lethargic, drunken bar brawl stuff we've seen on the show, but it was great as hell to watch.
    Favorites to Watch: Urijah Faber, Rich Clementi, Jeff Monson, Nick Diaz, Babalu, Coture, Fedor, Andrei, Mir

My wife is in med school to become an emergency room physician...http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1441...when it comes to what the candidates have actually done, who am I voting for?

man, that was THE best episode of TUF ive seen in the past two seasons, really entertaining, good fights, rampages $2.00 gas joke made me laff my fucking asss off hahaha

haha it was kinda sloppy, i dont think anyone who fought so far is winning the show , they were very entertaning to watch tho , Rampage dancing around was funny and not know what some of the shit hes saying was funny to best episode so far

Thread Information