Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 6

Yeah that was a great brawl, and nice that Dana gave him 10k instead of 5k. You may not like him but still gotta give him credit for giving out that bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmoke View Post
    haha it was kinda sloppy, i dont think anyone who fought so far is winning the show , they were very entertaning to watch tho , Rampage dancing around was funny and not know what some of the shit hes saying was funny to best episode so far
    Yeah that was very entertaining, I wonder what pick he is gonna make next episode, plus that preview seeing both coaches get pissed off pumped me up for next weeks episode.
    Last edited by jcflores; 05-08-2008 at 05:55 AM.
    It's Back!

2. 05-08-2008, 05:53 AM

The 1st fight was awesome because Jeremys shit talking mouth was shut with a nice head kick. War Matt Brown.

2nd fight was one of the best fights I've ever seen on TUF. Sure it was sloppy as hell,but christ it was a war.

I also got mad laughs outta Rampage. His gas joke,and nonstop dancing to close the episode had me laughing pretty hard.

Best episode yet.

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

I loved tonights episode. Matt brown is awesome. The clips of the guys talking about Matt Brown like he is Chuck norris. LOL

The second fight, as many of you guys said was very very sloppy but was extremely exciting

matt brown did not look like the same guy as in training, he was gun shy.

jermey may swung his arms like a girl and isnt very good imo.

the 2nd fight was more entertaining but luke gassed.

so far the best fighter looks like jesse and tim.

stud says it best with nice to see may go out with a kick to the mouth. rampage is a trip.....i pick up about every other word. 2nd fight was bangin'....both guys were gassed, looks like wagner has a chin.
    this sig has been approved by sandywh

"When you submit someone, there is no controversy, there is no doubt, there is only the certainty of the result. You are better than your opponent and he must submit to your technique"

From C.B.'s blog @ mmajunkie:
    This season you are seeing a lot of fights and not so much house time. I am one of the few people still supporting Jeremy May at this point. Riddle and others are telling me I am crazy and the guy is bad news. I feel like we need a win, and I really do not care who it comes from. In my years of wrestling, I had many teammates with whom I did not see eye to eye, but I needed -- the team needed -- their six points. To me Jeremy was no different. I did not have to love him to want him to win for us. He was not going to get invited to Arizona to hang out with me anytime soon. But he was standing between us having control and not having control. For that reason alone, I was willing to tolerate him and his antics.
    See? This is what I was talking about. He hated his teamate but was rooting for him all the way because this is a team effort and they needed the win badly.
    It's Back!

Quote Originally Posted by jcflores View Post
    Yeah that was a great brawl, and nice that Dana gave him 10k instead of 5k. You may not like him but still gotta give him credit for giving out that bonus.
    Actually 5k of that bonus comes from Burger King. Everyone who wins a fight this year gets 5k no matter what. But if you finish the fight you get a bonus 5k from Dana. I am glad that Burger King stepped up so the guys could get money for winning even if it went to a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by leedogg900 View Post
    matt brown did not look like the same guy as in training, he was gun shy.

jermey may swung his arms like a girl and isnt very good imo.

the 2nd fight was more entertaining but luke gassed.

so far the best fighter looks like jesse and tim.

I think alot of that was gameplan. I mean when he started letting them go he did great landing. And in his fight to get on the show, Matt was banging. He is one my picks to make it to the final.

Tim, isn't he the BJJ guy? He has no stand up at all from what I have seen. Looks like Lutter. Jesse looks strong. i am ready to see Gerald fight.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

I can't believe how shitty all these guys are... all four fighters last night looked like shit. It's like they are only trying to find guys who look like athletes... none of these guys have skills or cardio.

I think if Tuf keeps going this way the show will be done for in about as season from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Palma View Post
    I can't believe how shitty all these guys are... all four fighters last night looked like shit. It's like they are only trying to find guys who look like athletes... none of these guys have skills or cardio.

I think if Tuf keeps going this way the show will be done for in about as season from now.
    i don't like talking poorly of these guys, but I do feel the same way, its like they took them based on their personalities rather than their skills

Thread Information