+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF House Trashing Discussion

Default TUF House Trashing Discussion

that they have the right to tear apart the house? I understand the cabin fever, etc... and the testosterone, but seriously why tear up a perfectly good house?
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

It seems to me that they might tell them its ok. I would be willing to bet the producers egg them on when most/all the cast is drunk. For the 18-35 year old demographic the only thing better than destruction is watching people fight so with this show you end up getting both and it seems entertaining.

But obviously if it were looked down upon they would have to kick a lot more people out of the house.

i think that is funny when they do it. especially when the guy screwed up the blinds and then tried to fix them.

But when they put holes in the walls it becomes a little over the top.
    “By giving to people, you will get back so much more, so it’s a good exchange. You attract what you are. If you’re a selfish or negative person, you will attract negative and selfish people to you.” ~G.S.P.~

I completely disagree, the promotion can't be encouraging them that much, what with how often Dana talks about how "I work my ass off to convince people fighters aren't a bunch of bar-brawling thugs." Unless the production is very, very far from Dana, which I can't imagine, it's got to be more complex than that.
    Favorites to Watch: Urijah Faber, Rich Clementi, Jeff Monson, Nick Diaz, Babalu, Coture, Fedor, Andrei, Mir

My wife is in med school to become an emergency room physician...http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1441...when it comes to what the candidates have actually done, who am I voting for?

yeah its complex in the fact that hey are drunk,bored,and cut off from the world what better way to let off steam than to break shit.

ratings = money in d'white's and the zuffa's pockets. the tearing up the house is very immature and not warranted. these guys watch the previous TUF seasons and hell....if someone doesn't care that it happens....guess what, that house is gonna get F U C K E D up. to this date...nobody has fucked this seasons house up just yet....but give it time.
    this sig has been approved by sandywh

"When you submit someone, there is no controversy, there is no doubt, there is only the certainty of the result. You are better than your opponent and he must submit to your technique"

What I dont understand is why doesnt Dana get some strippers/prostitutes on the show to keep the guys satisfied. Like after a victory you should be rewarded with a stripper to fuck. LOL that would = ratings. After every elimination they go back to the house for some good ol stripper fun...
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

In a lot of ways, the whole experience is a chance for Dana to judge them. He puts them with all of these great trainers (plus coaches) and it's basically MMA camp to see how committed they are to training, they shoot themselves in the foot by not taking it serious.
    Favorites to Watch: Urijah Faber, Rich Clementi, Jeff Monson, Nick Diaz, Babalu, Coture, Fedor, Andrei, Mir

My wife is in med school to become an emergency room physician...http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1441...when it comes to what the candidates have actually done, who am I voting for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post

I just wish they would let the guy have free time to go to the Vegas Strip, Gamble, go to the club, drink, bring girls home, ect,ect,ect.
    Thats a great idea for next season.
    “By giving to people, you will get back so much more, so it’s a good exchange. You attract what you are. If you’re a selfish or negative person, you will attract negative and selfish people to you.” ~G.S.P.~

I think it's because there's still a stupid kid inside some of them. They do it because they know from past shows they'll get away with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information