Thread: The Contender Finale

Default The Contender Finale

Great great great finale, thats all I gotta say
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I Fell asleep on the Steve forbes fight....Who won and how?

Grady Brewer by split decision
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I'm glad K-9 beat Bravo. I love how much of a bully K-9 is in the ring.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

K-9 looks good, I really think he would be a force in the WWs. He would be much stronger than most of them. I think he would give PBF a tough fight because he's just so big and could take PBF's punches, not to mention he's pretty fast and would put a lot of pressure on PBF.

Aside from that PBF is over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    K-9 looks good, I really think he would be a force in the WWs. He would be much stronger than most of them. I think he would give PBF a tough fight because he's just so big and could take PBF's punches, not to mention he's pretty fast and would put a lot of pressure on PBF.

Aside from that PBF is over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanct
    Believe me I understand why you would laugh at that. But honestly I think PBF hasn't fought anybody yet and the one time he did, he almost got beat ( jose luis castillo) in their first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Believe me I understand why you would laugh at that. But honestly I think PBF hasn't fought anybody yet and the one time he did, he almost got beat ( jose luis castillo) in their first fight.
    ok steve forbes speed x 20 thats the kind of speed pbf has,it would an ass whoopin if they fought

i thought that the finals sucked i wanted my boy bravo to win but he got ko'ed and forbes wasnet fighting it looked like he did use the speed he had..... he was just trying to stay cool.... and brewer was conecting all the time with his right jab and hook so brewer yes got the win deserved it but i think if forbes would of fought with his heart he would of won............ also i was really surprized it was a split
    " If I wanted to talk to a i would have farted"

Thread Information