+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charles McCarthy

Default Charles McCarthy

Wow whats this guys problem? he really does look like hes miserable all the time, hunchin his shoulders got that cave man look on his face.. its weird.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Wow whats this guys problem? he really does look like hes miserable all the time, hunchin his shoulders got that cave man look on his face.. its weird.

It's all because of how they edit the show lol, you should know that, I'm sure he doesn't go all day doing that, but somedays yes, So they edit it, to make it look like he is miserable 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    mccarthy looks like that guy from red eye

Maybe still feeling the effects of the Crow's spinning backkick???

ive come to learn that some people dont like to be happy. its makes them feel uncomfortable for some reason
    "Your greatest weapon is your enemy's mind."

Miletich Fighting Systems Florida

haha....all i could think about when i ready this thread was captian miserable and the magical bucket of water

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information