+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WAND: "...This Victory is Ours!!"

Anyone else feel an incredible sense of relief after that knockout? I was jumping up and down yelling "HE'S BACK!!!", spilling beer all over my hardwood floor for a good minute after that KO. I don't think I've ever been as nervous for a fight as I was for that one. I just didn't want to see Wand get unlucky and see the UFC prematurely brush him off into obscurity.

That was a damn good moment for MMA IMO.

What a guy.

If you dont love Wanderlei Silva...then fuck you sir.

WAR Stamos!
    Who the fuck is Shogun???

LOL, I was one of those people who left a message on myspace a few days before the fight. I was so glad to see him destroy Jardine, althought don't get me wrong, I'm all for Technoviking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hierophant View Post
    Yeah Jardine looked pretty bad, hope he's alright. Glad it was Wandy's night though.
    He had to get a cat scan immediately afterward. Everything turned out fine, but it was a vicious looking KO assisted by a rape choke.

Quote Originally Posted by Crýsh View Post
    That is pretty uplifting to read. The wand we all know and love is back and he made that very clear in his fight against Jardine. Let the carnage begin.
    Exactly. That's a scary thought!

Wandys comments are probably the most gracious and GENUINE that I've ever heard from ANY fighter.

if the rumor of him fighting Rashad is true, then i hope he makes a human HL reel Rashad and works his way back up to a fight with Rampage!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by Quintessential Studmuffin View Post
    If you dont love Wanderlei Silva...then **** you sir.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Hurry up Dana and make the Wanderlei-Chuck II match. I don't care if he has a bad leg. Wandy has an axe and he knows what to do with that leg.

PRICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by jokerthief View Post
    Anyone else feel an incredible sense of relief after that knockout? I was jumping up and down yelling "HE'S BACK!!!", spilling beer all over my hardwood floor for a good minute after that KO. I don't think I've ever been as nervous for a fight as I was for that one.
    I went ballistic at the sports bar I watched the event at. Other people were cheering as well but none louder or more obnoxious. My throat was sore the next day.

This was as nervous as I've been for a fight on recent memory. I was incredibly nervous for Nog when he fought Sylvia as well (and went crazy for that one too).

Anytime Wanderlei, Nog or Fedor fight I am very nervous, you always want to see your favorite fighters win impressingly and matchups have been really good lately so the nerves are even more elevated.

Dana White - "Fedor is a farce"
    Fedor - Destroys Sylvia in 36 seconds
    EMELIANENKOWNED!

What a class act. He just went up from like one of my top 10 fave fighters to top 6 lol. Anybody else notice that Brazillians are usually just the classiest of people. Machida, Anderson Silva, Big Nog, Wandy to name a few. I realize everytime im hearing somebody in the UFC speak with total respect and honour and whatnot, it seems to turn out to be a Brazilian.

RIP Evan Tanner

Chuck vs Shogun
    Wandy vs Rashad

Wandy vs Shogun to fight Rampage

Dana wouldn't do that would he?
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Let’s beat our chests and celebrate with much joy, because this victory is ours!! Thank you so much.”
    k... *beating on my chest*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information