Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TUF 7 Episode 9

Quote Originally Posted by Diaz420 View Post
    I dont see how Amir does what he does when he seems to have no confidence? And Brown really disappointed me, I thought he was a better fighter than what he showed.
    I was thinking Brown would have brought more to the table, too. He seemed to just fizzle out. Amir gained confidence and momentum the more abuse he took.

i rooted against .*pronouced agaynst* matt brown this episode...cause of all the nut hugging from the house mates in the earlier shows.

"matt brown is a badd man.....

i'd never fight matt brown

matt brown once choked a bear with his ankle....blindfolded."

So, i was glad amir won. Also, the first fight was like you all said..kinda boring and not up to the fighters level.

How bout the peeing!??? Like a car crash....couldnt look away from the dude peeing...then getting back in.... *bonus, he later went under the water!

confusion...but good tv

I think they put Jesse and Dante together so that two boring fighters didn't have the chance to make it to the semis. I thought the Amir/Matt fight was awesome. I hope it is CB and Amir in the finale. Would be an awesome fight. I also can't wait to see Matt brown fight Matt Arroyo in the finale. That should be a great fight and Arroyo was one of my favorite fighters from TUF 6. Still think he would have given Danzig a tough fight.

I think Amir will make it to the final if he doesnt have to fight Jesse Taylor next
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Dimson View Post
    I think they put Jesse and Dante together so that two boring fighters didn't have the chance to make it to the semis. I thought the Amir/Matt fight was awesome. I hope it is CB and Amir in the finale. Would be an awesome fight. I also can't wait to see Matt brown fight Matt Arroyo in the finale. That should be a great fight and Arroyo was one of my favorite fighters from TUF 6. Still think he would have given Danzig a tough fight.
    Yeah Amir kicks ass i would definitely want him to win this competition but i dunno if he can beat Jesse or CB.

Matt Arroyo was also one of my favorite from TUF 6 and i to think that he would have given Danzig a run for his money.

during that jesse fight all i could think of was paul bradley wrestling for the whole fucking fight.....how boring!!! stand up and bang

amir and brown was probably the best fight so far. amir has a great chin. i'm hoping amir cuts the mullet before the finale.
    this sig has been approved by sandywh

"When you submit someone, there is no controversy, there is no doubt, there is only the certainty of the result. You are better than your opponent and he must submit to your technique"

Thread Information