+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF Episode 10

Default TUF Episode 10

discuss. The fight between Jesse and Jeremy May looks to be good tonight. War CB and Cramer

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Jesus, Jeremy May is a prick.

He pulled the anti-semitic card? really?

Dolce looked pissed to. He probably got the shit kicked out of him by Jesse and Mike once the show was over. That or he got thrown off and then they asaulted him.

Either way, boot him.

Shit, I thought It'd be Jesse vs CB in the finals.

Dammit Forrest, You and Your spite.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Dana Shares my mentality...I may have a chance.

I'd say they threw AMir to the wolves, but somehow I've felt that way for all his fights and he pulls it off.

The house damage...damn. I understand you're cooped up, but that was way m ore than expected.

I respect Dante a lot. Most shows lose the first guy eliminated, but watching him train in the background makes me think he's taking a lot from this experience, I look forward to seeing him again.
    Favorites to Watch: Urijah Faber, Rich Clementi, Jeff Monson, Nick Diaz, Babalu, Coture, Fedor, Andrei, Mir

My wife is in med school to become an emergency room physician...http://oversight.house.gov/story.asp?ID=1441...when it comes to what the candidates have actually done, who am I voting for?

IT's funny, I'm having a really hard time caring about this season. Which is very odd. I always get into them. But I don't even know who the fighters are now.

Bummer. I think I'm spent when it comes to TUF now.

I think they should have went with Forrest's matchup, it would have left the two best fighters for the finale. Now the two best are going to beat it out next week. CB is good but for some reason I just can't help but to go for Amir.

I wanted to see Amir and CB in the finale but now I get to see them in the semis. But what I want to know is who dana thought were the two best guys? Did he think CB and Amir were the two best and he wanted to make sure he got to see them fight or did he think Tim was second best and he set it up to hopefully get the top two picks into the finale?

Dana obviously thinks Jesse and CB are the 2 best. He put the 2 best against the 2 weakest in his eyes to attempt to insure the 2 best get into the finals. He wouldn't pit his 2 best guys against each other before the finals because that insures one of them doesn't make it. IMO, I think Dana's banking on Amir's luck running out and Jesse destroying Tim setting up CB vs Jesse for the finals.

What makes you think Jesse is better than Tim? Tim has finished both his fights. Jesses LnPed one of his.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information