Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TUF Episode 10

I think Jeremy May is retarded but find it funny people hating on him when Jesse was talking shit behind his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I think Jeremy May is retarded but find it funny people hating on him when Jesse was talking shit behind his back.
    I agree. The only one I like on the show is Amir. I haven't watched a lot of the down time stuff, mostly fights and post fight interviews. Dolloway is talented, but I'm pre-programmed to despise anyone who refers to themselves in the third person. I don't know, maybe if I watched more of the show he wouldn't seem like such a punk.

Whoops, I take part of that back...I've met Cramer a bunch of times, I like him as well.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

It should have been CB vs. Tim and Amir vs. Jesse. The destruction in the house was just plain stupid they should restrict that.

HW: Andrei Arlovski, Cain Velazquez
    LHW: Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rampage, Ryan Bader
    MW: Rich Franklin, Gegard Mousasi, Jorge Santiago
    WW: GSP, Carlos Condit
    LW: Kenny Florian, Sean Sherk, Nate Diaz

Thread Information